Bitcoin discussions and knowledge share

jbunny007

40 minutes ago, Bongu..Boshanam said:

guys.. help...

Coinbase lo konte ventane reflect avadam ledu ...it takes 2 days atlease to show on my app. So nenu with in a day lo edanna dip jarigithe sell chesukolekapothunna.... any other apps other than Coinbase, Binance.

Looks like you are a newbie. It would typically take 5-7 business days to get it reflected on your Coinbase account. If you don't want this to happen, please credit your USD wallet and from there you can buy/sell it instantly..Having said that, you can buy BTC/ETH/LTC instantly through credit/debit card also. But they will charge you a hefty fee of around $3.99. And the limits are very less when compared to purchases with the bank account. 

And the other option you have is to create an account on GEMINI. You can deposit USD to the exchange that will be instantly available for trading. However, you can withdraw BTC/ETH only when your bank transfer has been fully processed.

Apart from the above two mentioned websites, you can start looking at Kraken/Bitstamp/Coinmama as well. 

All the best. Please do not invest which you can't afford to lose. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Looks like you are a newbie. It would typically take 5-7 business days to get it reflected on your Coinbase account. If you don't want this to happen, please credit your USD wallet and from there you can buy/sell it instantly..Having said that, you can buy BTC/ETH/LTC instantly through credit/debit card also. But they will charge you a hefty fee of around $3.99. And the limits are very less when compared to purchases with the bank account. 

And the other option you have is to create an account on GEMINI. You can deposit USD to the exchange that will be instantly available for trading. However, you can withdraw BTC/ETH only when your bank transfer has been fully processed.

Apart from the above two mentioned websites, you can start looking at Kraken/Bitstamp/Coinmama as well. 

GP Bro

Guys , My2 cents :Take 50% of your profits (ateast your investment ) before November 2018 (G20 summit). it will rise again after that but slowly and will take a while to hit new highs. I just dumped my 50% investments on bitfinex just now.

Good Luck .. Go Crypto Go

1 hour ago, ronitreddy said:

awesome buddy... will do. Thanks.

8 hours ago, Raithu_bidda_ said:

Bitcoin, eth, ltc did not put up enough volumes on trades after the dip there fore they are weak. We can relate this to massive growth of btc , eth and ltc from nov to December 

ltc 60 to 420 in 3 days 

eth 300 to 1300$ in 1 month gap 

Got it...thanks 

2 hours ago, ronitreddy said:

Gp

On 1/19/2018 at 12:43 PM, ronitreddy said:

Try with BOFA.

@ronitreddy : Bhayya nenu BOFA ne use chesanu last month it took 7 days to display LTC into my CB account...good thing is CB vaadu manam konna price ki honor chestadu...nenu ippudu choosthey naaku 3 days to display into my CB account ani undhi...I guess it varies by account anukuntunna...

35 minutes ago, pinnigaaru said:

@ronitreddy : Bhayya nenu BOFA ne use chesanu last month it took 7 days to display LTC into my CB account...good thing is CB vaadu manam konna price ki honor chestadu...nenu ippudu choosthey naaku 3 days to display into my CB account ani undhi...I guess it varies by account anukuntunna...

Yeah..I get it instantly. Looks like the instant purchase feature has still not rolled out to everyone. 

2 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Yeah..I get it instantly. Looks like the instant purchase feature has still not rolled out to everyone. 

Yes, naku last week vachindi. Friend ki 1 month back vachindi. Phases lo roll chestunatlu unnaru