Bitcoin discussions and knowledge share

jbunny007

8 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

STRAT/WAVE/LISK/ARK/0x/CTR/PAY/ENJ/ENG/ETHOS/PTOY/INXT/SUB/KNC/LINK/ELIXIR/SALT/PRL.....

Bro is it too late to invest on NEO atleast for mid term hold.

3 minutes ago, all_cinema_abhimani said:

BTC/ETH/LTC/IOTA/NEO/XMR/ADA/XVG/EMC2/XRP/NAV

anni koncham koncham esa.. EMC2, XVG and NAV meeda petta ekkuva.. hope they moon...

5 minutes ago, I_am_Legend said:

So far in below..

BTC, LTC, XRP, TRX, XLM, ADA, POE 

9 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Neo , XLM , xrp, ltc - as of now 

nav lisk 2 days back limit order pettina but no luck 

good diversification.. keep spreading your investments to reduce risk..

@Naaperushiva very good diversification. i have to diversify more..too much into NEO. i know it is a good investment but, you never know..

1 minute ago, 9ine said:

good diversification.. keep spreading your investments to reduce risk..

@Naaperushiva very good diversification. i have to diversify more..too much into NEO. i know it is a good investment but, you never know..

out of curiosity NEO needeggara enni unnai bhayya?

2 minutes ago, all_cinema_abhimani said:

I want to ask you guys.. What is the best strategy got Alt coins trading..

Is it Buying Alt coins, selling them when we get 2X profits to exchange to BTC..

or holding them for 2-3 months and then sell? as BTC is also increasing at the same pace.. confused lil bit..

or selling them and converting to USD?

Dont sell anything for 1 year minimum.. you will save on taxes as its considered as long term investment.

compare the prices of all the coins you invested for the last 1 year..all the alts gained more than BTC.

3 minutes ago, 9ine said:

as of now 1050..used to have 1500 sold some for C20(index fund) to diversify...

vaamo eppudo ICO time lo koni untaav...Good choice...nen edo oka 5 to 10 kondaam anukuntunna now I think it is too late

2 minutes ago, Pumpuhaar said:

vaamo eppudo ICO time lo koni untaav...Good choice...nen edo oka 5 to 10 kondaam anukuntunna now I think it is too late

ledu..i bought in June for $7 and some more in aug for $17 ..went big on this seeing the tech behind it.

there are investments still you can make big..STARTIS/ARK/LISK

i believe these 3 have good tech..But, dont take my word..invest what you can risk.

5 minutes ago, Pumpuhaar said:

I bought 10 NEO when it was 44$ few days back.. I waited for the dip from 55 or so and bought it..

Wait for the dip/pull back and buy some.. I constantly remind to my self.. buy lows.. sell highs.. 

I bought EMC2 out of FOMO and did a mistake.. so just want to give some of my experience..

I am also following the youtube channel 'Crypto love', this guy koncham entertaining ga cheptadu.. but good advice.. apudapudu over chestadu but he is good..

15 minutes ago, 9ine said:

Dont sell anything for 1 year minimum.. you will save on taxes as its considered as long term investment.

compare the prices of all the coins you invested for the last 1 year..all the alts gained more than BTC.

Thank you buddy..

Also, if we exchange them to BTC and not to USD, is this also considered as Short term?

12 minutes ago, 9ine said:

ledu..i bought in June for $7 and some more in aug for $17 ..went big on this seeing the tech behind it.

i believe these 3 have good tech..But, dont take my word..invest what you can risk.

Good pick bro .. All the best 

8 minutes ago, 9ine said:

Thanks buddy....will look into those...but ippudu market chaala hot ga undi edi muttukunna gold aipotundi  this may be bad sign intha fast fluctuations not good ...

17 minutes ago, all_cinema_abhimani said:

I bought 10 NEO when it was 44$ few days back.. I waited for the dip from 55 or so and bought it..

Wait for the dip/pull back and buy some.. I constantly remind to my self.. buy lows.. sell highs.. 

I bought EMC2 out of FOMO and did a mistake.. so just want to give some of my experience..

I am also following the youtube channel 'Crypto love', this guy koncham entertaining ga cheptadu.. but good advice.. apudapudu over chestadu but he is good..

Yeah...my budget max 5K inko 1000 to 1500 spend chesi aapesta...inka konni NEO konta