Bitcoin discussions and knowledge share

jbunny007

37 minutes ago, toranam said:

next week varaku eanta avudo price...ETN ..coin base lk gadu..naa coins inka release chestaledu....enduko chetulara miss cheskuntanemo anipistundi....deni ...&*B@&*B@

Fomo lo peak lo vunav idi 25 cent ki pothe janalu batalu vipi tirugutaru especially tella millennials 

Lov da lodhi.. bittrex to cryptoria btc send chesi podhhunnundi waiting theeea chusthe bittrex lo alaane unnai .. etn missed eeroju.. atleast by jmr grace prl saving today 

5 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Lov da lodhi.. bittrex to cryptoria btc send chesi podhhunnundi waiting theeea chusthe bittrex lo alaane unnai .. etn missed eeroju.. atleast by jmr grace prl saving today 

ETN ekada kontunaru other than bittrex?

14 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

always..sell BTC for ETH and then transfer ETH to the required exchange..its cheaper this way..

23 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

If I was you I would wait to buy ETN, not too long but today it had a big jump from 7 penny to 13.5 penny. Let it settle down before you buy.

A lot of people bought ETN at ICO time for 1 cent. So any price raise people going to dump it. This happened on the day of wallet release and on relaunch. This is going to happen again until these ICO holders dump at least 50% of there coins and then there is no turning back for this coin.

This is purely my opinion. Please do ur own research.

1 minute ago, 9ine said:

with ETH you can buy coins..LTC you have to again sell LTC to ETH/BTC to buy other coins..

True depends on what exchange you are using. ETH is not available in cryptopia. LTC is not available in Binance.

9 minutes ago, telugumesh said:

If I was you I would wait to buy ETN, not too long but today it had a big jump from 7 penny to 13.5 penny. Let it settle down before you buy.

A lot of people bought ETN at ICO time for 1 cent. So any price raise people going to dump it. This happened on the day of wallet release and on relaunch. This is going to happen again until these ICO holders dump at least 50% of there coins and then there is no turning back for this coin.

This is purely my opinion. Please do ur own research.

Gp morning numchi chepi chepi mind potundi