Bitcoin discussions and knowledge share

jbunny007

4 minutes ago, duvva_abbulu9 said:

I want to create account in BITTREX but not able to. They are saying it is down due to more users impact. Is there any alternate platform to buy XRP and other coins ? or have to wait for BITTREX ? knchm guide cheyandi vayya @~`

XRP binance lo konochu with BTC..

10 minutes ago, duvva_abbulu9 said:

I want to create account in BITTREX but not able to. They are saying it is down due to more users impact. Is there any alternate platform to buy XRP and other coins ? or have to wait for BITTREX ? knchm guide cheyandi vayya @~`

Binance easy than bitrix

ETN Market cap 650 Million poindi iroju and 508 Million deggara agindi as of now.. Hope it reaches 1 billion soon and price oka 25 cents aithe pandage pandaga..

Some one posted that ETN is also getting listed on the new exchange, was it for real or just some random news ? Richard Ellis maa ETN Asha Jyothi edo okati chesi dinni price penchu vayya&*5

3 minutes ago, Hello1234 said:

ETN Market cap 650 Million poindi iroju and 508 Million deggara agindi as of now.. Hope it reaches 1 billion soon and price oka 25 cents aithe pandage pandaga..

Some one posted that ETN is also getting listed on the new exchange, was it for real or just some random news ? Richard Ellis maa ETN Asha Jyothi edo okati chesi dinni price penchu vayya&*5

perigiddhele Hello dont worry.....Paaka 50 cents avuddi give it some time.

39 minutes ago, Hindhustani said:

Bro, based on white paper i see XRP is go to coin , also there seem to be couple of banks on board but why it is still at $1? where as some other coins nobody is using still high? any thing i am missing?

it has sh!t load of circulating supply..that's why.. it can never get to even $10..may be in 10years..by then who knows..

2 minutes ago, 9ine said:

it has sh!t load of circulating supply..that's why.. it can never get to even $10..may be in 10years..by then who knows..

sorry bro i didnt get what you mean by? even other coins have the supply .. if possible can you elaborate more. 

3 minutes ago, dhoola said:

How to evaluate whether coin is good or not before purchade..

And is it good time to buy ETN, XRP, PRL

guys, nobody can suggest you if its a good time..just checkout the tech and if you think it will do something great then buy no matter what.