Bitcoin discussions and knowledge share

jbunny007

37 minutes ago, 9ine said:

1 million lo 10% ante ne 100K bhayya..

it fell more than 10% from yesterday @~`

babu petina coins majority green iyiundachu kada yesterday @~`

1 hour ago, xxxmen said:

Guys miru enthagano eduru chstuna EZTOKE Sale maro 15 hrs lo start avtundi @siru @Popkatapetapotapulti

1) Transfer ETH to ezpos rightaway due to high volume ETH transfers taking long time.

2)Login to Eztoken ico before 1 hour and click on buy once counter goes to 0

Good luck

https://ico.ezpos.io/register?r=1ctFAw335TVJXaCKP70j

Bhayya can we send btc from bittrex to ezpos directly or do we need to use wallet?  any disadvantages of using direct transfer.

2 minutes ago, FilmAdmirer said:

Bhayya can we send btc from bittrex to ezpos directly or do we need to use wallet?  any disadvantages of using direct transfer.

I think you can transfer, I transferred from Binance.

4 minutes ago, jbunny007 said:

I think you can transfer, I transferred from Binance.

Maan .. usually they accept from erc20 wallet .. like MeW.. double check cheskondi 

Bhayya...I sent $2500 worth of Eth to bibox account to buy HPB. I sent it yesterday afternoon, 30 hours ayindi still dont see deposit in bibox.

coinbase account lo transaction completed ani undi. when I click the transaction in coinbase it says below:

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

7 minutes ago, Cool Dude said:

Bhayya...I sent $2500 worth of Eth to bibox account to buy HPB. I sent it yesterday afternoon, 30 hours ayindi still dont see deposit in bibox.

coinbase account lo transaction completed ani undi. when I click the transaction in coinbase it says below:

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

bibox telegram lo txhash n ne ac id post

8 minutes ago, Cool Dude said:

Bibox telegram lo join ayyi tx id message prttu..they wil provess