Bitcoin discussions and knowledge share

jbunny007

49 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

First of all it's not a coin, it is an exchange.

And coming to the price, I do see a difference of $2 between GDAX and OKEX.

I personally won't believe in any shady exchanges like HitBTC, OKEX, Coinmarkets and so on..

If you want to risk your money for just $2 considering the volatility of Crypto market and excluding the trading fees you are more than welcome to do ..

Coinmarktcap lo 18$ difference vundi ga ok ki gdax ki 🤔.198 vundi ga bro ok lo

12 minutes ago, baseball said:

Coinmarktcap lo 18$ difference vundi ga ok ki gdax ki 🤔.198 vundi ga bro ok lo

I just checked their website and it's trading at $195. However, the page seems to be unresponsive. And I could see the below pop up message in their website.

OKEx currently does not support users from the following countries or regions: Hong Kong, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Sudan, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Ecuador, Kyrgyzstan and United States of America (Including the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, American Samoa (not Samoa), Guam, Northern Mariana Island, and the U.S. Virgin Islands (St. Croix, St John and the Island of St. Thomas). For more details, please read our Terms of Service and Risks and Compliance Disclosures.

Please DYOR and trade accordingly. ATB

1 hour ago, ronitreddy said:

I just checked their website and it's trading at $195. However, the page seems to be unresponsive. And I could see the below pop up message in their website.

OKEx currently does not support users from the following countries or regions: Hong Kong, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Sudan, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Ecuador, Kyrgyzstan and United States of America (Including the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, American Samoa (not Samoa), Guam, Northern Mariana Island, and the U.S. Virgin Islands (St. Croix, St John and the Island of St. Thomas). For more details, please read our Terms of Service and Risks and Compliance Disclosures.

Please DYOR and trade accordingly. ATB

Thanks for the info, u rock