Bitcoin discussions and knowledge share

jbunny007

Just now, m0nster said:

Lite pay release ithae how can we get befitted, I own 5LTC. 

It’s simple ltc will release you an address I’ll post it here if you transfer your ltc to that address they will deposit ltc core with 1:10 ratio

1 minute ago, Raithu_bidda_ said:

It’s simple ltc will release you an address I’ll post it here if you transfer your ltc to that address they will deposit ltc core with 1:10 ratio

brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

12 minutes ago, Raithu_bidda_ said:

Got it, Tahnks kaka. Nuvvu invest chesinava Litecoin medha, Anni konnav?

17 hours ago, jbunny007 said:

Litecoin fork - The fork will occur precisely at block 1371111. The Litecoin network is currently on block 1368028.

Litecoin holders will receive 10 tokens of litecoin cash for every one litecoin they own

@3$% ee news valla 200 datindi.. i think it might come back to 160s

1 hour ago, Raithu_bidda_ said:

1 hour ago, m0nster said:

Lite pay release ithae how can we get befitted, I own 5LTC. 

Users will be given a Litecoin from where they will be able to load all or a portion of their Litecoins on to a LitePay card. These cards are completely Visa-compatible and are expected to be accepted worldwide as a result.

The launch of the LitePay system is expected to cause a massive surge in the value of LiteCoin when it happens on 26th February.