• Avenger

• Pipucbn

• zombie

• Crazy_Robert

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Avenger said:

ekkada tiskunte better personal loan?

Discover offered 9.99 apr for 35k.

Bro ... I would say .. balance transfer chesko ... for 15k or more as per your credit line ... daniki 3% padutundi and you need to clear in 15 months ... remaining amount you should get it for less ... credit karma lo suggestions chudochu for your cred history ... this way you would hard inquiries before you actually apply for one ... usual ga 6.99 ki vastadi .. if you are lucky you could get it for less based on your cred history ...

Multiple step approach chepta choodu
Apply for a Barclay's rewards credit card like Arrival+, AA miles, or Jetblue card

They will give signup bonus (avg $450 value in my opinion)  and the 0% APR for 12-15 months as well. 

In my experience they are very good at waiving annual fee. This way you will avoid APR, whatever % it is and still gets you some rewards. Think of them like offset costs. If you need suggestions on which card to apply I can recommend. Annual fee choosi bhayapadku. There are always ways to justify them.

47 minutes ago, zombie said:

I got it from discover, 6.99 35K

Discover vadhu H1B ki isthada bro Personal Loan. I got so many emails and letters, but when applying, there is a field right either US citizen or PR anni ..? 

last time yevarro chepparru they will do the credit check on SSN and if u r not GC or USC they will reject anni 

1 hour ago, Avenger said:

ekkada tiskunte better personal loan?

Discover offered 9.99 apr for 35k.

It all depends on entha kaavali and eppatiloga teerchagalavu ani..

oka 20k and 18 months lo teerchesta ante.. Balance transfer..

eppudu teerustaano naake teliyadu ante personal loan.. 

48 minutes ago, phatposts said:

Multiple step approach chepta choodu
Apply for a Barclay's rewards credit card like Arrival+, AA miles, or Jetblue card

They will give signup bonus (avg $450 value in my opinion)  and the 0% APR for 12-15 months as well. 

In my experience they are very good at waiving annual fee. This way you will avoid APR, whatever % it is and still gets you some rewards. Think of them like offset costs. If you need suggestions on which card to apply I can recommend. Annual fee choosi bhayapadku. There are always ways to justify them.

Ahh cards suggestion kuda chebithe will be useful for  others too