New ICO (TokenPay).... 100% bonus(3 hours left)

masakali

People are signing up to this one like crazy, so most of the guys feel it will next Electroneum type craze... 32K users already, and they are initial phase of ICO offerings. 

Good luck to whoever got in. Remember 100% bonus ends in 40 hours

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• masakali

• Naaperushiva

• Raithu_bida

• Bandar_laddu

On 12/11/2017 at 6:20 AM, Sreeven said:

Vadi plan chudu. They have tie with bank. Planning to release cards like debt credit card...i don't know it's going to work or not but plan looks good

Bro already chaala vunnayi ee concept medha bro......tie up with a bank is not easy chaala regulations vuntaayi...

And more over europe varaku ayithe success kaavocchu US market impossible...

Anyhow good luck...CHeck MONACO, pay, CTR, Crypterium inka kuppalu vunnayi similar concepts tho...

Inka edhi antha success kaaledhu

5 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Bro already chaala vunnayi ee concept medha bro......tie up with a bank is not easy chaala regulations vuntaayi...

And more over europe varaku ayithe success kaavocchu US market impossible...

Anyhow good luck...CHeck MONACO, pay, CTR, Crypterium inka kuppalu vunnayi similar concepts tho...

Inka edhi antha success kaaledhu

Crypterium is another very promising one

Just now, masakali said:

Crypterium is another very promising one

Nope bro trust me any project with crypto assets as a payment method will fall flat....antha easy kaadhu chaala regualtions okkoka country ki okkokati...

Its hard bro...andhuke chebuthunna emi anukoku....Hype vundhi kaaabatti profits vasthaayi but..pls invest chesevallu...

ee 100% bonus chance miss ayithe konakandi next step lo

7 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Nope bro trust me any project with crypto assets as a payment method will fall flat....antha easy kaadhu chaala regualtions okkoka country ki okkokati...

Its hard bro...andhuke chebuthunna emi anukoku....Hype vundhi kaaabatti profits vasthaayi but..pls invest chesevallu...

ee 100% bonus chance miss ayithe konakandi next step lo

hmm... last part I agree but crypterium vishayam lo, it has more uses according to test whitepaper which can be used mainstream.....think of it like an apple pay or paypal... you pick the currency (in this case crypto) what you want to pay with , vendor will accept in his own choice of currency, which isn't very difficult to approach tech wise atleast

Just now, masakali said:

hmm... last part I agree but crypterium vishayam lo, it has more uses according to test whitepaper which can be used mainstream.....think of it like an apple pay or paypal... you pick the currency (in this case crypto) what you want to pay with , vendor will accept in his own choice of currency, which isn't very difficult to approach tech wise atleast

tech wise no probs bro...but regulations wise chaala kastam....

On 12/11/2017 at 1:36 AM, masakali said:
https://www.tokenpay.com/   Came across this new ICO... very similar to tenX i believe. Token sale price is high($5.3) compared to any recent ICO's but their referral program help it to make it little better(which is still high for an ICO stage). As always do not invest big amount in any ICO no matter how lucrative the whitepaper is or the concept..most of the ICO's out there are scam's so this could be one also to join them, So always do your own research(DYOR) before putting even $1
It's an ICO version of Verge Currency in laymans terms. Verge Currency is a community lead privacy crypto which has never really had much of a marketing budget as a result of being run mainly by its community, even though it has some of the most cutting edge technology, developed predominantly by Sunerok who is the lead developer of Verge and cheif crypto advisor to Tokenpay, even sharing aspects of the Wraith protocol. Where this ICO differs from most is that it is using/borrowing the best practice aspects of the best, most easily adopted coins with an emphasis on privacy. Furthermore, its referral scheme will reach the masses as referral is often the most cost effective method of marketing now.
Using this referral link , you will get 100% bonus for next 2days https://www.tokenpay.com?rc=0SHK1

Referral bonus valla sign up ayyinavadki kuda money osthaya ? 6$ each aithe ipdu 300 pedithe enni coins osthayi ?

7 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

tech wise no probs bro...but regulations wise chaala kastam....

hmm... Regulation wise is usually tough, but I see this going mainstream fairly easily.... It is like paying using USD card in INR .....It is more complex than that for sure, simple layman terms lo telling

2 minutes ago, masakali said:

yes, both get 100% bonus

100% valu already isthunnaru ga is it 100% more ? Ante 300% osthaya for the amount you pay ?

500$ pedithe enni coins osthayi ?

2 minutes ago, Bandar_laddu said:

100% valu already isthunnaru ga is it 100% more ? Ante 300% osthaya for the amount you pay ?

500$ pedithe enni coins osthayi ?

No, 100% ee vasthayi extra... 0.01 BTC ki 60 coins vasthayi including bonus. so you do your calculations for 500, I would say roughly 180 coins

8 minutes ago, masakali said:

No, 100% ee vasthayi extra... 0.01 BTC ki 60 coins vasthayi including bonus. so you do your calculations for 500, I would say roughly 180 coins

Ok but if BTC price fluctuates if it goes down ? Mundu konnavalaki bokka ne na or do they adjust the price of tpay according to btc ?

sorry but trying to understand the pricing scheme. I read about it, looks good still to read a lot though.

yeah, ICO price fluctuates with BTC price... kindaki poina paiki lesina, btc price will drive the ICO price in this case.... Most of the ICO's are linked such a way and few deal directly with USD

58 minutes ago, masakali said:

yeah, ICO price fluctuates with BTC price... kindaki poina paiki lesina, btc price will drive the ICO price in this case.... Most of the ICO's are linked such a way and few deal directly with USD

@3$% to avoid prosecution