• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sattipandu

• Android_Halwa

• idibezwada

• reality

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, aakathaai said:

maa thalli telugu thalli kaadu annadu tg is a part of pak ani veedi kuthuru andi malla veellu telugu mahasabhalu ettadam meeru thread lu esi thoda kottadam nice annai mukkodu dosa bhale thiragesaadu

nee bondha...sarigga chaduvu ame cheppina words...uninformed user.

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/no-one-guides-us-in-parliament/

Jammu and Kashmir and Telangana were both forcefully and at the same time annexed to the Indian Union. When I say I feel strongly, it’s because we were both separate countries, but were merged with the Indian Union after Independence. In 1947, we were not a part of India.  After 1947, we became a part of India. Then the troubles really started. None of our people was very rich before. So it’s from the people’s perspective that I’ve started reading about Jammu and Kashmir. We need to solve issues, particularly the Kashmiri Pandits’ issue which is put up in the agenda of the BJP. They say we can all take them back home, but it is just a political statement. You have to create a safe environment before you take them there. We need to come out clean on Jammu and Kashmir. Few parts were not ours, we should agree, we should redraw the international lines, and move on. Development is suffering and you see frequent bombings.

1 hour ago, camsam said:

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/no-one-guides-us-in-parliament/

Jammu and Kashmir and Telangana were both forcefully and at the same time annexed to the Indian Union. When I say I feel strongly, it’s because we were both separate countries, but were merged with the Indian Union after Independence. In 1947, we were not a part of India.  After 1947, we became a part of India. Then the troubles really started. None of our people was very rich before. So it’s from the people’s perspective that I’ve started reading about Jammu and Kashmir. We need to solve issues, particularly the Kashmiri Pandits’ issue which is put up in the agenda of the BJP. They say we can all take them back home, but it is just a political statement. You have to create a safe environment before you take them there. We need to come out clean on Jammu and Kashmir. Few parts were not ours, we should agree, we should redraw the international lines, and move on. Development is suffering and you see frequent bombings.

Chal adantha maaku telvadhu.. Keep calm n believe in abn

4 hours ago, camsam said:

aa kavithakka ni Pak pampiyandi ra babu saibulu ante thandri kooturu ki goosebumps ee

17 hours ago, pahelwan said:

Full kaalipotundi vallaki Telugu nu manam own cheskuni Telugu pandaga chesthunam kada. Valla lathkor cm gadu organize cheste kosram aa vidanga munduku potunam tappa em undadi.

Ha ha Oka sabha pettesi telugu own chesukundham anukuntunnara. Telugu thalli ni boothuli tittinodu okadu vaadiki support lathkor lambdi gallu migatha vallu.

Enni chesina Enni cheppina Telugu ante Andhra pradesh, Andhra pradesh ante Telugu.

Sabhalu pettinantha easy kaadhu rarey Telugu identity techkovatam pinkies.

31 minutes ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

Ha ha Oka sabha pettesi telugu own chesukundham anukuntunnara. Telugu thalli ni boothuli tittinodu okadu vaadiki support lathkor lambdi gallu migatha vallu.

Enni chesina Enni cheppina Telugu ante Andhra pradesh, Andhra pradesh ante Telugu.

Sabhalu pettinantha easy kaadhu rarey Telugu identity techkovatam pinkies.

haha.... guardians of the galaxy wink GIF