Is TOM_BHAYYA two faced like CBN

Thillana

8 hours ago, Thillana said:

Why @TOM_BHAYYA is pro-TDP in all @SonyKongara posts but becomes anti-TDP in other's posts? Is @TOM_BHAYYA afraid of @SonyKongara or is he making a bakra out of @SonyKongara? @samaja_varagamana  @Quickgun_murugan @kiraak_poradu @psyc0pk 

@TOM_BHAYYA. DB puttinappati nundi singles ready to mingle thread lo single , married with kids thread lo "a father struggling with 2 wife's 3 kids", na Pelli chupulu experience lo " my recent Pelli chupulu experience " post esey knowledge sharer. Inni patralu avaleelaga poshinchey mana TomB ki political party la supporter / opposer roles cheyyatam Pedda matter em kadu.. @aathcare

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• Thillana

• TOM_BHAYYA

• samaja_varagamana

13 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

@TOM_BHAYYA. DB puttinappati nundi singles ready to mingle thread lo single , married with kids thread lo "a father struggling with 2 wife's 3 kids", na Pelli chupulu experience lo " my recent Pelli chupulu experience " post esey knowledge sharer. Inni patralu avaleelaga poshinchey mana TomB ki political party la supporter / opposer roles cheyyatam Pedda matter em kadu.. @aathcare

+Khan dada aka Tom bhayya ranku stories

16 hours ago, uttermost said:

TomB is your regular uppercaste liberal, who makes bad political puns to show that he's edgy. In reality, he's just another right wing liberal. Everybody in this db is, to varying degrees.

Whether you support TDP, TRS, DMK, BJP, INC, and even CPI in India, you are a right wing guy. because in India politics revolves around economics, and economics is about who gets the max investment to their region, in the process selling their region to the most attractive bidder. 

This is the opposite of Chinese capitalism, where Chinese push for the western countries to buy from them, not give access to land and water to them to make their widgets. In effect, most Indians should be considered as anti-national, given they have no problem selling their nation for their material comforts. So TomB is also an anti national, according to this description.

So don't be stuck with any of these labels. All of them are the same. Its just a tribal war, in which some people like TomB want to watch from the sidelines. 

P.S.  I'm not a nationalist. I don't give a fcuk about India. In fact, I dont give a fcuk about any country. or the concept of a country or state.

@TOM_BHAYYA emana ardam ayinda

3 hours ago, samaja_varagamana said:

@TOM_BHAYYA emana ardam ayinda

its simple. TomB is a wannabe RGV, without the horrible english, and somewhat restricted by his conservative attitude.

I'd guess that TomB is a more traditionally oriented guy, but a liberal in most issues. And a free market ideologue, who doesnt understand economics enough but still wants to comment on it.

so in a sense, TomB represents the entire db. That's his role here. To be the face of this db. put together all the horrible arguments, childish mockery, in one id.

It may even be possible that TomB is operated by multiple people, who have alternate ids in this db.

12 minutes ago, uttermost said:

its simple. TomB is a wannabe RGV, without the horrible english, and somewhat restricted by his conservative attitude.

I'd guess that TomB is a more traditionally oriented guy, but a liberal in most issues. And a free market ideologue, who doesnt understand economics enough but still wants to comment on it.

so in a sense, TomB represents the entire db. That's his role here. To be the face of this db. put together all the horrible arguments, childish mockery, in one id.

It may even be possible that TomB is operated by multiple people, who have alternate ids in this db.

Ok 

13 minutes ago, Thillana said:

Old id ledhu bro .Have been reading/following afdb from 2 years. 6 months pattindhi naa id approve cheyyaniki mana db mods ki. 

Nene bro mod .. ilaa nanne prashnisthunnavani telisthe approve ye chesevaanni kadhu ga

TOM B is multi faced personality like ravanasurudu.. oka thala CBN ni.. inko thala lokesham babu ni.. inko thala crypto n stocks ila ..10 thalalu edho oka dhaniapina focus chesthuntayi..