IV call

ssk0507

1 hour ago, r2d2 said:

Organization has good intentions.. but there is no scope for any favorable outcome.. not under this government..

That is so not true dude. Look up for their last 4 years tax forms. Vaalla collection count and expenditures track cheste chalu neeku easy gaa ardham avutundi. Edanna spending ki reason public gaa adigav anuko ninnu block chestaru. 

They have quoted Misc software costs of 30K per year. And any advocacy they conduct they will not give a single thing from the org's money. Everything is volunteer's money again. Most latkooor fellows

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ssk0507

• ceelogreen

• Sreeven

• Staysafebro

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, phatposts said:

That is so not true dude. Look up for their last 4 years tax forms. Vaalla collection count and expenditures track cheste chalu neeku easy gaa ardham avutundi. Edanna spending ki reason public gaa adigav anuko ninnu block chestaru. 

They have quoted Misc software costs of 30K per year. And any advocacy they conduct they will not give a single thing from the org's money. Everything is volunteer's money again. Most latkooor fellows

sorry I was unaware of the misuse

1 hour ago, princeofheaven said:

immi pool lo biggest sufferers only Indians anduke US lo pedda importance ledu problem solve cheyyadaniki next worst hit after us are chinese and they are in  a very good situation max 4-5 yrs after i 140

Good to know.. I didn’t know Mexico was current. But manake ilaga unte chaala kastam. Life’s spoil ayipothayi for many people. The only solution looks like restricting the inflow of H1s. 6 year extension theseyaleru and they cannot issue more green cards. Ye kotha rule pass avvatam kooda ledhu. Basic ga unna rules ni strict ga apply chesthe people can be sent back ani valla idea.

21 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Good to know.. I didn’t know Mexico was current. But manake ilaga unte chaala kastam. Life’s spoil ayipothayi for many people. The only solution looks like restricting the inflow of H1s. 6 year extension theseyaleru and they cannot issue more green cards. Ye kotha rule pass avvatam kooda ledhu. Basic ga unna rules ni strict ga apply chesthe people can be sent back ani valla idea.

ye rule change lekapothe andaru H1 mide retire autaru