book in ssc(hound of baskerville)

helloguru

1 hour ago, helloguru said:

Anyone remembered we had a novel in english hound of baskerville. How well you read at that time? :-)

Retrospection - the word I heard for the first time as a last chapter in that book.

Sir Henry BaskerVille, Sir Hugo Baskerville, Dr Watson, and whats the villain name?

1 hour ago, helloguru said:

Anyone remembered we had a novel in english hound of baskerville. How well you read at that time? :-)

i do

13 minutes ago, jalamkamandalam said:

Retrospection - the word I heard for the first time as a last chapter in that book.

Sir Henry BaskerVille, Sir Hugo Baskerville, Dr Watson, and whats the villain name?

adedo stapleton untadi aadi peru..... aadu aadi pellam ni sister ani cheptadu... gurtundi konchem konchem...

1 hour ago, MegaPowerRockstar said:

i had to read this twice, bcos my second lang was special english and i read this in 9th and again in 10 with rest of folks...

me and my friend used to read this ahead of class and keep revealing the story in class and be smarts in class... amayillu emo wowww

%$#$

8 hours ago, helloguru said:

This is a good novel....mine was CBSE but i used to read my sister's books...we didnt have this in CBSE but there was one book called "Uncle Tom's Cabin" and was an interesting book...i tried to look for the movie but couldnt find it