Farmer in Telangana sucide

futureofandhra

Orey Inka gatha palukulu entire nayana

Gov enni vunna Farmers kosam emi cheyaledu

Tokkalo nandi awards gurinchi matladey so called celebrity ekkada vunnaru Ra Babu meeru

Orey tv9 poyi raithu u meeda program cheyara

Avanka meeda program leaked video chupistavu kadara tv9 yedavalu Ra

Babu CBN Farmers ni kapadandi Sami eppudu cities loney kadu 

Orey bodi ga amb ada ki kadu Ra desam lo raithlu kooda manushuley

Babu pk kulam kosam poradey badulu Farmers kosam poradu value vuntundi

Orey jaggu ga muddulu API Farmers meeda poradu nee cm seat automatic ga vastadi

Freedom kosam raktham Dara posina mahanubhavulu choosi badapadataru Ra 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• futureofandhra

• Android_Halwa

• KABALI

• Kona

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Tokkalo nandi awards gurinchi matladey so called celebrity ekkada vunnaru Ra Babu meeru

Ask @baba_sehgal

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

Bro, I can udnerstand your frustration....next time telugu mahasabhalaki pakka ga lokesh babu and chandrababu ni pilavamani cheptham...

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Bro, I can udnerstand your frustration....next time telugu mahasabhalaki pakka ga lokesh babu and chandrababu ni pilavamani cheptham...

Oka entire Farmer family chanipoyaru

Okka kshanam nee hatredness pakkana petti choodu

Nakka gadu kooda em peekledu Ani cheppa

Manishi pranam lo kooda region hatredness

Tisuku vastey Telangana kosam sucide chesukunna vallaki nuvvuichey value cheptundi

Monna oka student ee roju Farmer pakka state edavatam problem ki solution kadu

And this problem is not only in Telangana am talking entire nation

If your thinking stops like you mentioned 

Have a sense of humanity 

Tisuku vastey Telangana kosam sucide chesukunna vallaki nuvvuichey value cheptundi

Have a sense of humanity 

Hehe...Humanity..!!! I think I have right dose of humanity in me and need no one like you to make me remind of it..

You think its an issue of just one farmer suicide ? Look at bigger picture and you would realize the intensity of the problem...reporting a suicide will barely gather sympathy towards a family and especially posting such things in forums like these, sympathy would not even reach the family...neither people who read such message will barely do anything to avoid it....even TS will barely make an attempt to over ride such problems.

I still don't understand what you are trying to convey with this post...Do you expect action from DB members ? Has anything has such happened in the past ? 

Come out of a typical mindset and think what has caused such suicides...

Governments deciding minimum support price has killed many more people in India than the nuclear bombs dropped on Japan. More farmers committed suicide in the last three decades than people died of starvation during Bengal Famine...Do you realize the extent of this problem ? 

To appease farmers, Govt has introduced MSP...this is against free market demand and supply pricing and slowly has killed the agrarian economics. Still govt decides the market. Have you ever thought of this situation ? 

Think bigger issues...Think the cause of these issues..you can single out one incident, but the primary cause of such incidents have already drove thousands to commit suicide...Atleast think of such issues and educate people around you...hoping the next generation at least will realize the importance of market.

Have a sense of humanity 

manaki tesindi hatred ee,  prathi daniki AP meda eadustam in the name o CBN  and pappu

Venting your anger and showing sympathy to a family when you know for sure that these sympathies from this forums will not even reach the family, You are only making fun of death. 

This is problem with all us...Indians talk a lot and behave as if they are the most concerned people on earth...but in reality, we behave as per the society demands but barely with any good intention. 

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Venting your anger and showing sympathy to a family when you know for sure that these sympathies from this forums will not even reach the family, You are only making fun of death. 

This is problem with all us...Indians talk a lot and behave as if they are the most concerned people on earth...but in reality, we behave as per the society demands but barely with any good intention. 

Manchi gaa cheppinav raa bhai...

ilaanti valla nunchi kontha varaku NGO's dhaaga velli sahaayam chesina vallu thelsu....small empathy and compassion will certainly make atleast people think the plight of the issues and concerns around...

ofcourse your are right helping hands are better than praying lips, but atleast let people express their grief irrespective how affectively will help the needy

4 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Hehe...Humanity..!!! I think I have right dose of humanity in me and need no one like you to make me remind of it..

You think its an issue of just one farmer suicide ? Look at bigger picture and you would realize the intensity of the problem...reporting a suicide will barely gather sympathy towards a family and especially posting such things in forums like these, sympathy would not even reach the family...neither people who read such message will barely do anything to avoid it....even TS will barely make an attempt to over ride such problems.

I still don't understand what you are trying to convey with this post...Do you expect action from DB members ? Has anything has such happened in the past ? 

Come out of a typical mindset and think what has caused such suicides...

Governments deciding minimum support price has killed many more people in India than the nuclear bombs dropped on Japan. More farmers committed suicide in the last three decades than people died of starvation during Bengal Famine...Do you realize the extent of this problem ? 

To appease farmers, Govt has introduced MSP...this is against free market demand and supply pricing and slowly has killed the agrarian economics. Still govt decides the market. Have you ever thought of this situation ? 

Think bigger issues...Think the cause of these issues..you can single out one incident, but the primary cause of such incidents have already drove thousands to commit suicide...Atleast think of such issues and educate people around you...hoping the next generation at least will realize the importance of market.

My intention was to discuss about the problem they are facing you have turned it in your own way of showing hatred nothing more than that this is not my first post on Farmers 

So even though am not doing anything at least people will see this and they will realize what is important to the society rather than region or caste

And those people who fight in the name of region and caste will realize where their thinking is stopped

8 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Kaafee tee lu mukkodu andisthadaa 

1 hour ago, Kona said:

Abbaa....chimpinav annaa...masthu BP ochondhi...inga poi paduko....

Anna nee kosam..Jai Dora...Jai Fatelaaa...Jai JaMoRe...

OK naa....Anna....Ee maathram dhaani kosam bakodia pake ID tho raavalaaa Anna...madama thipani mrodda leypa leni JaMoRe lekka raavochu gaaa..

3 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

My intention was to discuss about the problem they are facing you have turned it in your own way of showing hatred nothing more than that this is not my first post on Farmers 

So even though am not doing anything at least people will see this and they will realize what is important to the society rather than region or caste

And those people who fight in the name of region and caste will realize where their thinking is stopped

It may not be your first post on such things but what have you done by posting so many threads on farmer suicides? 

What has fighting and hatred has to do with farmers committing suicide? 

People come, see and go in such threads but nothing will happen. Hope drives such threads and sympathy drives the discussions but in both the cases, the victims will never get benefitted neither it will stop suicides in future, then what is the point ? 

‘Humanity’ ani ante saripodu brother...it’s a heavy word I understand and as per our society, we are supposed to keep our mouth shut when someone says ‘humanity’ but I do not come from the league who keeps mouth shut just because it’s a sensitive topic. 

Better luck with Humanity

3 hours ago, aakathaai said:

Kaafee tee lu mukkodu andisthadaa 

Useless ga vunna chinna babu ni vadukuntam le taagi padesina tea cups eradaniki..unskilled job kada, with little trainjng he can pull it off