Please don't take away her independence

greensboro

2 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

are you sure? i dont think so

It's EAD. They can do anything. I know a person who works in Walmart on h4 EAD. And also few who opened mesthri shops on H4 EAD

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vishwaksena

• sattipandu

• jbourne

• uttermost

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, princeofheaven said:

North lo no democracy in family life. telugu guys laga wife ni pettanam cheyya nivvaru

Ala em ledu anukunta bro. Even north have matriarchial societies haryana lanti lafoot states lo vuntundii patriarchy 

4 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

It's EAD. They can do anything. I know a person who works in Walmart on h4 EAD. And also few who opened mesthri shops on H4 EAD

even i know who is a assistant manger at homedepot but i want to know for sure if they can open up small business

13 hours ago, princeofheaven said:

North lo no democracy in family life. telugu guys laga wife ni pettanam cheyya nivvaru

all north isnt metro cities

rural north lo womens rights are literally nill in some places.

13 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

even i know who is a assistant manger at homedepot but i want to know for sure if they can open up small business

yes they can do any business provided they will be out when the visa expires.

For instance if an h4ead had a body shopping company, with 20 employees say, and the h4ead visa of the boss did not get renewed for some reasons, then the company cannot run legally and all the employees would be in trouble, could also be out of status

1 minute ago, Peter123 said:

For instance if an h4ead had a body shopping company, with 20 employees say, and the h4ead visa of the boss did not get renewed for some reasons, then the company cannot run legally and all the employees would be in trouble, could also be out of status

but employees would be given a chance by uscis to either move to another company or go back to india. This happened to one of my acquaintance his employer did some kind of financial fraud and his company had to shut down and the uscis gave notices to employees either to move job n change company or to go back to India. 

5 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

They can just sell company to others in worst case scenario. 

4 minutes ago, jbourne said:

but employees would be given a chance by uscis to either move to another company or go back to india. This happened to one of my acquaintance his employer did some kind of financial fraud and his company had to shut down and the uscis gave notices to employees either to move job n change company or to go back to India. 

ofcourse, every visa has some grace period to go out or switch. The instructions will be in the denial notice of what to do..

4 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

They can just sell company to others in worst case scenario. 

well, depends on the good will, or depends on the price deal, who would want to take a body shop companies who does/did fraud anyways. 

Those days of these body shop companies abusing and misusing visas are gone. time to maga