The Tragic Story of Willie Williams (for those that like to read)

siru

''I ate so many meatballs, the people there started looking like meatballs...'The first night I was OK with eating at the stadium. But when they told me we're going to eat there again, I was a little disappointed. I was like, `Take us to Red Lobster or something.' That's when I pretty much made up my mind. I can't live in a place that don't have any restaurants. What am I going to do—fly home to eat shrimp?''

“They had girls come out, all dressed nice, but it took a while,” Williams said. “It was weird because there were some people talking about black history the whole time. Then it got worse. They had guy models come out.”

Just now, siru said:

idk..Aaraon hernandez played for him but he couldnt chahge him..

coaches can only do so much

Yes, that's why I posted that 2 paras. You cannot change that thinking. Clearly, lacked the determination. 

1 minute ago, Batman_fan said:

Yes, that's why I posted that 2 paras. You cannot change that thinking. Clearly, lacked the determination. 

hmmm... he got more than enough chances to turn around his life..each time he fcuked up

15 minutes ago, Bhai said:

then?

10 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Deni gurinchi muchata 3 lines lo cheppu 

a former high school 5 star athlete ..whom every university wanted to be in their school..supremely talented..was caught multiple times for theft.

still got 2nd 3rd 4th chances to make it right..fcuked up every time. Ultimately ended up in jail for house robbery..serving 20 years now. His father died whn he was young and got no one to set him right.

Just now, siru said:

a former high school 5 star athlete ..whom every university wanted to be in their school..supremely talented..was caught multiple times for theft.

still got 2nd 3rd 4th chances to make it right..fcuked up every time. Ultimately ended up in jail for house robbery..serving 20 years now.

Ade oka 5-6 paragraph lu sadivina inka chala vundii ani lite tesukunna