warangallll accccid attttack encounter gurthundhaaaaall

kittaya

38 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

ne matalu chellav dobbey...

mona epudo rape incident jarigitey, sanubhuti telpakunda, nuvu video please ani reply petav. ne lanti valaki edchey hakku ledu

_-_

15 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Image result for warangal acid attack encounter

madyalo vadu maina accused, chala manchodu anta... who is the lover of that girl. He loved her so much and gave so many gifts..... he even gave one flat to that girl's mother ..... One fine day when he returned from business in vizag he came to know so many stories about that girl....When accused asked about this while she was with another guy, she replied like a **.... in which he cannot digest .... and poured acid on her.... 

now comes to other two accused, they are someone who stood behind the main accused , that's y they paid . 

Ammailu thappu chesina cheyyakapoyina abbai ki padidhi marana dandana... so called mahilalu powerfull ani telchesaru..... idi chusukoni ammailu adindhe atalu padindhe patalu.... 

abbaila kosam vachina chattalu ee madya ntha varuku oorata isthayo chudhammm........

this info from one of his frnd.. Warangal mothaniki telusu how ** she was

doesn't matter what she has done... he has no right. matter close 

Whatever it may be but accid attack and encounter is too much... aa ammayi infosys lo job chestundi and marriage kuda ayyindi.... both families effected because of affair or relationship 

Girl: accid attack

Boy: Boy encounter and father/mother(DiedHeartattack in two days)

All messup 

Silent ga hotel tiskupoyi biriyani lo poison peti sampalsindi 

ado oka loya mida nunchi tosi jari padindi ani 3 people ni witness ga peti sepalsindi 

avesa padadu pillodu which is common when we see such scenes of people who betrayed us 

preminchali ante kasiga preminchey, padukovali ante SCs lo  rough ga rathi chey.. neeku 10 tho padukovali ante 11 mandi tho try chey.. anthe gani balaheenula pi acid dadi marananiki margaradarshi lantidi. andulo join aithe povadame thappa ravadam vundadu.

3 minutes ago, Raithu_bidda_ said:

Silent ga hotel tiskupoyi biriyani lo poison peti sampalsindi 

ado oka loya mida nunchi tosi jari padindi ani 3 people ni witness ga peti sepalsindi 

avesa padadu pillodu which is common when we see such scenes of people who betrayed us 

neelo maanchi clarity & creativity undi

1 minute ago, Bhai said:

neelo maanchi clarity & creativity undi

champadam & chavadam  solution kadu.  paga  vunte fuck and forget. kasiga.. deng**. vadiley.. anthe gani pranalu theyadam  and thesukovadam murkhathwam. 

e jeevitham oke sari jeevinchali.  e andamaian graden lo kotla puvvulu vunte aa puvvu kosame chavala? champala?  Ego ki pothe pranale pothai konni sarlu.

1 minute ago, yaman said:

champadam & chavadam  solution kadu.  paga  vunte fuck and forget. kasiga.. deng**. vadiley.. anthe gani pranalu theyadam  and thesukovadam murkhathwam. 

e jeevitham oke sari jeevinchali.  e andamaian graden lo kotla puvvulu vunte aa puvvu kosame chavala? champala?  Ego ki pothe pranale pothai konni sarlu.

Common man think practical you see your gf having chex with your neighbor 

will you fuck her and leave ?

i would probably ruin her life as much as I can But i will even leave a person who betrayed me financially who knows what are his needs 

24 minutes ago, Balibabu said:

Whatever it may be but accid attack and encounter is too much... aa ammayi infosys lo job chestundi and marriage kuda ayyindi.... both families effected because of affair or relationship 

Girl: accid attack

Boy: Boy encounter and father/mother(DiedHeartattack in two days)

All messup 

What you said is so contradicting

madyalo vadu maina accused, chala manchodu anta... who is the lover of that girl. He loved her so much and gave so many gifts..... he even gave one flat to that girl's mother ..... One fine day when he returned from business in vizag he came to know so many stories about that girl....When accused asked about this while she was with another guy, she replied like a **.... in which he cannot digest .... and poured acid on her.... 

now comes to other two accused, they are someone who stood behind the main accused , that's y they paid . 

10 minutes ago, Raithu_bidda_ said:

Common man think practical you see your gf having chex with your neighbor 

will you fuck her and leave ?

i would probably ruin her life as much as I can But i will even leave a person who betrayed me financially who knows what are his needs 

if can't handle the situation better learn ways to avoid the situations where you have to live with her,  don't get hurt or hurt others because you can not handle .

I will narrate  an incident that took place about 15 yrs ago in my life. There was a neighbor girl from my locality, our families were a kind of touch and go .. we both moved to different locations me to the US and her to China for MBBS.   As we struggled to adapt to this environment and lonely  life our regular chatting blossomed  into  deep relation. I proposed to her and she didn't say a word against to it and we continued to have very  encouraging erotic talk on/off.  One fine day she borrowed 30k RS from me  and after a month she stopped talking to me. Then I sent my relative to her house and collected 30k back. I can not let anybody use me and throw me up. If they want to use they must have give me what i want from them. Otherwise equation will not be correct and bad product will emerge from the reaction.

No mercy, My interests  should precede others.. always.