H1 extension rejected next options

Durre

22 minutes ago, MutaMestri said:

Bro this is the same case happened with one of the Guy from my employer

Immediately next day they filed one more H1B with Premium , He Got approved in 3 days

Please check with your attornery , there are people in the same situation and applied

ala apply seyocha...i94 expired kada...deny aithe malli ela applied

6 minutes ago, Renault said:

ala apply seyocha...i94 expired kada...deny aithe malli ela applied

technically you should not apply and go back. but most of the people apply for new h1 anyway with out leaving country. and the decision purely depends on adjudicating officer.

He can give another RFE asking to prove your status btwn last denial and current application and deny the h1b again

or he can approve without i94, so you have to go out of country and get new stamp and new i94(this is most possible scenario)

or he can just approve with i94 if you are lucky.

34 minutes ago, MutaMestri said:

Bro this is the same case happened with one of the Guy from my employer

Immediately next day they filed one more H1B with Premium , He Got approved in 3 days

Please check with your attornery , there are people in the same situation and applied

i am sure you friend is ready with other employer after he get rfe.

bcz new LCA itself takes 2 weeks no a days

2 minutes ago, krishna0125 said:

technically you should not apply and go back. but most of the people apply for new h1 anyway with out leaving country. and the decision purely depends on adjudicating officer.

He can give another RFE asking to prove your status btwn last denial and current application and deny the h1b again

or he can approve without i94, so you have to go out of country and get new stamp and new i94(this is most possible scenario)

or he can just approve with i94 if you are lucky.

endo  veella system......first deny sesudu..malla sesthe approve sesudu....aadukuntuaru chi jeevitham 

2 hours ago, siritptpras said:

I 94 eppudu expire ayyindi..u r actually out of status from next day of I94 expired..ekkuva time waste cheyyaku ikkada options ani..leave US asap.. more out status days next time us ki POE lo issue avuthayi..nee employer or h1 file chesina attorney should have advised u..

Denial eroje vachindi bro .. i94 April lo expire ayyindi

3 hours ago, Durre said:

Bhayya,

na h1 extension deny aindani indake status change ayyindi , na I 94 kooda expire endi . Query wage level mida vaste answer chesam but reject chesinru . Next options emmana cheppandi bro .. college kakunda or Incase vellipovalsi vaste enni days undochu inka . Car and Home lease unnayi.

transfer h1 with another comp immdtly....frnd ki reject ithe h1 transfer chesadu..approve ayindhi... at the same time appeal chesadu rejection..final ga kotha comp tho velladu..kotha comp client ye..so same job