Appi Reddy India trip

vokatonumberkurrodu

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

ofcourse yes bro... naa yaaldi... maa area lo jobs apply cheddam antey anni inner references through fill aythunnay ani apex recruiter gadu annadu.. naaku G lo kaalindi.. I was like atleast they should interview me before they decide on someone else.. they would definitely offer the job if they interview me. and when I found out through my friend who works there.. he says most of the new recruits are OPTs or H4 ladies who were trained and referred ... no other people were interviewed before they were finalized..

it has to be a competitive basis man... put the requirement in the market and take time to give job to the best candidate...

wellsfargo?

3 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

wellsfargo?

you name it.. almost all fcuking Desis occupied companies in my area..

Wells Fargo

ComCast

Kaiser Permanente

Dish Network

Cognizant

even in fcuking Oracle

25 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

you name it.. almost all fcuking Desis occupied companies in my area..

Wells Fargo

ComCast

Kaiser Permanente

Dish Network

Cognizant

even in fcuking Oracle

alla frnds batch motham akkade ga undi mari

36 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

ofcourse yes bro... naa yaaldi... maa area lo jobs apply cheddam antey anni inner references through fill aythunnay ani apex recruiter gadu annadu.. naaku G lo kaalindi.. I was like atleast they should interview me before they decide on someone else.. they would definitely offer the job if they interview me. and when I found out through my friend who works there.. he says most of the new recruits are OPTs or H4 ladies who were trained and referred ... no other people were interviewed before they were finalized..

it has to be a competitive basis man... put the requirement in the market and take time to give job to the best candidate...

same estory every where man desi lu ekkuva vunna companies lo. 

3 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

same estory every where man desi lu ekkuva vunna companies lo. 

@~`   thats not good bro... locals ki tikka 10githey inka uniki kashtam avuthadi brown skins ki.... thats not good.. there should be a balance 

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

@~`   thats not good bro... locals ki tikka 10githey inka uniki kashtam avuthadi brown skins ki.... thats not good.. there should be a balance 

Already CTS meeda case padindi. reverse discrimination going on ani. 

34 minutes ago, boeing747 said:

idi jarugutundi ani telisee jump ayyada mana Appi Reddy anna?

2o20NQJW_400x400.jpg

anthey kada mari.. aadi kosam POE lo waiting... vacation kosam osthey bokkalo esi bhogi pandaga chesudey

Just now, TampaChinnodu said:

Already CTS meeda case padindi. reverse discrimination going on ani. 

nenu kuda case lu estunna konni companies meeda...

we have to take responsibility bro... idey continue ayithey indians antene hate start avuthadi local markets lo... thats not good for future new comers to this country... already papam kotha OPT H1s ki daridram ga tayarayyindi situation.. .inka worst avvakunda aapali 

47 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Mavni lo USC techkuni how can you talk like this bro, you cheated system they are doing the same...what is difference?

3 minutes ago, hello987 said:

Mavni lo USC techkuni how can you talk like this bro, you cheated system they are doing the same...what is difference?

stop crying please... don't disrespect army people...unless you want to end up in your home town

5 minutes ago, hello987 said:

I never cheated anyone or anything bro... atleast I never took someones opportunity.. as soon as I am done with my MS .. I joined the Military.( everybody had a chance but only few had balls to join).. I utilized the opportunity by going in right way... I worked my ass off to get my citizenship.. didn't wait sititng on my arse for a company to sponsor me a GC or anything..

all i am expecting is job opportunities on competitive basis .. you can refer your QUALIFIED friends or relatives.. but let them compete with other profiles... thats what I am saying.. I dont have any problem.. but if this continues you will be screwed too.. even though you are genuine ... so dont let some exploiters make your existence challenging.. or jeopardize it..

Just now, chitti_naidu said:

stop crying please... don't disrespect army people...unless you want to end up in your home town

i am not crying.....bro cheating gurinchi matladthe nuvvu kuda cheating chesav kadha...vadlesey annanu....ikkada disrespect emi ledhu....

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

I never cheated anyone or anything bro... atleast I never took someones opportunity.. as soon as I am done with my MS .. I joined the Military.( everybody had a chance but only few had balls to join).. I utilized the opportunity by going in right way... I worked my ass off to get my citizenship.. didn't wait sititng on my arse for a company to sponsor me a GC or anything..

all i am expecting is job opportunities on competitive basis .. you can refer your QUALIFIED friends or relatives.. but let them compete with other profiles... thats what I am saying.. I dont have any problem.. but if this continues you will be screwed to.. eventhough you are genuine ... so dont let some exploiters make you existence challenging.. or jeopardize it..

cheating ante na udhesham nijamga US military mida prema tho kadhu kadha bro...citizenship kosam military ni vaadkunnav..even though legal ga vellina kuda...vaallu kuda internal ga legal gaane cheskuni jobs cheskunnaru..its all about timing...aa timing lo neeku military undi ee timing lo veellaki lopala job undi...