do you know the place for free delivery of a baby

kittaya

Home 🏠

Yekkadinundi vastharu ra ayya, okademo bill yetla yega 10gali ani post vesthadu, inkokadu yetla kanali antadu, nuvvemo hospital pokunda undudu.. devuda endhi idhi maaku*7*^_%~ 

27 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Like in us India lo aekkada safe ga chestharu plz tell me know

#NoScissors #nocut for bringing baby to earth 

umbilical cord kuda cut cheyakunda na? HOw is that possible? Normal delivery ayina chestaru ga?

Insurance leydha . Go to good doctors office and say I have no insurance , special rates untayee koncham cheap lo , they will tell select nee budget lo and join . Naaku telesee okalluu India nunche 6 th month lo came to get kid citizenship ( verre gallu ) and they don’t live here they asked some hospital and they got admitted and services were also good 

59 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Like in us India lo aekkada safe ga chestharu plz tell me know

#NoScissors #nocut for bringing baby to earth 

I think you mean natural vaginal delivery? Just when your gynec makes a decision that it is ok to have a natural vaginal delivery just let the doctor and nurses at the hospital know that you are choosing for a natural delivery and they wouldn't even give you (the mother-to-be) the epidural as well. Just let them know what your plan is, if it's safe for mom and baby, they will do it your way. 

1 minute ago, griffins said:

I think you mean natural vaginal delivery? Just when your gynec makes a decision that it is ok to have a natural vaginal delivery just let the doctor and nurses at the hospital know that you are choosing for a natural delivery and they wouldn't even give you (the mother-to-be) the epidural as well. Just let them know what your plan is, if it's safe for mom and baby, they will do it your way. 

valley evadu wait chestaru ani.. c section antunnaru bro.. vallaki todu ee jatakala pichi.. c section antey paisal kooda kada..

35 minutes ago, krrish4u said:

Fernandez Hospital in hyderabad...same US lo treat chesinattu chestaru pregnant women ni & they prefer normal delivery....expensive though

yep try fernandez Abids branch

2 hours ago, krrish4u said:

Fernandez Hospital in hyderabad...same US lo treat chesinattu chestaru pregnant women ni & they prefer normal delivery....expensive though

thanks krissshhhhh