This is how feminism embarrasses itself.

uttermost

1. pick a blowhard clinical psychologist with proven record in abnormal psychology research

2. discuss social issues with him. 

3. allow his views outside of his specialty go unchallenged, and keep insisting that you are right

4. let him build you up to a frenzy

charlatans have clear ideas, easy solutions to issues.

They get this clarity by misrepresenting reality, and by being deliberately inaccurate, to suit their narrative.

ofcourse, my idea here is to plug Jordan Peterson again in this db.

Go watch his youtube (because you are too cool to read), and take up his self discovery course or something.

good luck. I'm pretty sure it's going to make you a more entitled motherfcuker.

I want to see how it ends up.

good luck.

2 hours ago, uttermost said:

ofcourse, my idea here is to plug Jordan Peterson again in this db.

Go watch his youtube (because you are too cool to read), and take up his self discovery course or something.

good luck. I'm pretty sure it's going to make you a more entitled motherfcuker.

I want to see how it ends up.

good luck.

Evadu ee Jordan Peterson

12 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Evadu ee Jordan Peterson

Men's Rights Activists paalita devudu.

basically a joker who's trying to make the bible cool again, by infusing it with sophistry from his field of research - clinical psychology.

He has some amazing insight about how self development is the only way, and not whining about what's unfair with the world. Except his racist, sexist followers have already decided that that insight applies only to leftists (also because he attacks only leftists in his videos).

It's a clear case of an academic using the results of his research to abuse his patients (former and prospective). He's basically telling them to suck it up, and 'clean your room'. lol.

I'm sure you're going to agree with many/all of his views. He's right up your alley.

enjoy his youtube videos.

48 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Men's Rights Activists paalita devudu.

basically a joker who's trying to make the bible cool again, by infusing it with sophistry from his field of research - clinical psychology.

He has some amazing insight about how self development is the only way, and not whining about what's unfair with the world. Except his racist, sexist followers have already decided that that insight applies only to leftists (also because he attacks only leftists in his videos).

It's a clear case of an academic using the results of his research to abuse his patients (former and prospective). He's basically telling them to suck it up, and 'clean your room'. lol.

I'm sure you're going to agree with many/all of his views. He's right up your alley.

enjoy his youtube videos.

@3$%@3$%@3$%

Adevado kooda peru vinale ippati daaka, kastha choosi cheptha wait cheyi.