Is moving to Dallas area a good option from Seattle?

sollugadu

1 hour ago, masakali said:

nothing decided yet..... for me housing is the benefit there, but ee madya any decent new homes 500-600k palukuthunnayi anta.... inka aa east facing pichi bagane undi dallas lo

Chala unde , entha antey Toll brothers oddu plan ey marchukonee anee east facing kadtunnadu, also rumors they are little expensive than south ones 

Babu avoid Dallas as much as possible. Run away from that place.. Neeku inka artham ainattu ledu..

If you want to be stuck in desi caste system, slavery under a desi manager who will try to replace you with a H4-EAD aunty through his own company and take half the billing as commission and desi politics in schools, housing communities go there.. Worst worst place.

In my past office desi manager fired 3 full time employees and replaced them with H4EAD aunties as contractors through his own company. Paying them 30 per hour and taking 30 per hour on each aunty as commission. 

I used to stay as a paying guest in a house in Frisco. The uncles there started caste based groups in the subdivision and started fighting when the kids of other caste group ran in their lawn.. I couldn't believe it for 2 weeks when I first landed there..  I later came to know that they even agreed to let me stay as a paying guest in their home because based on my name they found out that I am from their caste.. It is that bad.. 1980s AP villages lo people are much better than these people..

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Babunuvbtechah said:

Chala unde , entha antey Toll brothers oddu plan ey marchukonee anee east facing kadtunnadu, also rumors they are little expensive than south ones 

Thella Real estate agents learning vaasthu. That is power of Dallas. 

Job description

• Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
  • Excellent Customer Service Skills
  • Excellent Organizational Skills

• The IT Project Coordinator (PC) will be responsible for managing project schedules and metrics for various technology projects. They will coordinate with leadership and stakeholders across multiple functional domains as well as third party vendors to understand business needs, timeline constraints and final objectives.

The PC Will Manage Projects For

• third party applications upgrades
  • server replacements
  • the management of new build/construction projects and upgrading of existing infrastructure

• Projects will include: gathering requirements from stakeholders, coordinating vendors, and overseeing deployment.

The ideal candidate is well rounded with a background in application deployment, networking, deploying infrastructure, communications, desktop and office equipment (IT related) deployment, and overall general knowledge of IDFs and MDFs.

Responsibilities

• Perform walkthroughs and assessments with or without Design, Development & Constructions staff at new or existing sites
  • Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
  • Ensure the availability of internal and external resources
  • Review requirements to implement an IT environment from the network to the desktop at new sites
  • Work with Project Manager or PMO Director to develop a project plan and timeline to monitor and track progress
  • Track progress and implementation of IT projects
  • Secure approvals and sign-offs throughout the Project Life Cycle by working with 3rd party vendors, department liaisons, and other key stakeholders within IT
  • Ensure deadlines are met, resolve scheduling issues, and track personnel
  • Keep informed of project progress and prepare reports for management and vendors

• Requirements

• Bachelor's Degree OR High School Diploma with at least 3 years demonstrate Project Coordinator/Project Management skills.
  • Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in application and network deployment
  • Experience in people management
  • Experience in risk management
  • Exceptional communications skills, verbal and written
  • Well organized
  • Must work independently and as a member of team
  • Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and MS Project

40 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Babu avoid Dallas as much as possible. Run away from that place.. Neeku inka artham ainattu ledu..

If you want to be stuck in desi caste system, slavery under a desi manager who will try to replace you with a H4-EAD aunty through his own company and take half the billing as commission and desi politics in schools, housing communities go there.. Worst worst place.

In my past office desi manager fired 3 full time employees and replaced them with H4EAD aunties as contractors through his own company. Paying them 30 per hour and taking 30 per hour on each aunty as commission. 

I used to stay as a paying guest in a house in Frisco. The uncles there started caste based groups in the subdivision and started fighting when the kids of other caste group ran in their lawn.. I couldn't believe it for 2 weeks when I first landed there..  I later came to know that they even agreed to let me stay as a paying guest in their home because based on my name they found out that I am from their caste.. It is that bad.. 1980s AP villages lo people are much better than these people..

What u said 500 % right Example Appi Reddy frisco rape case !

57 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

common in lot of companies. FT gallani peekatam , valla own consulting companies nundi coolies ni dimpatam. pani/projects lekunna kotha contracting positions create seyyatam. commissions 10gatam.

57 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

if u r anticaste why do you have a caste tag in your name??

6 minutes ago, MRI said:

if u r anticaste why do you have a caste tag in your name??

Konchem burra vadu- you want me to Change my birth name in passport, Btech, inter, 10th degree certificates, visa, H1 petiton, labor, DL and I140. Do you even know how much work that is? 

13 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Konchem burra vadu- you want me to Change my birth name in passport, Btech, inter, 10th degree certificates, visa, H1 petiton, labor, DL and I140. Do you even know how much work that is? 

mamuluga adigina.. pachakamrlodiki lokam anta pachaga kanapadatadi antaru.. velu chellaga vuntey ne gudddalo pettuko..