FT got opportunity

chary69

Visa Sponsorship gurinchi adugu..

Premium processing chestara transfers and Green Card applications?

401K entha % put chestadi company.? Shares emaina isthara ?(company NYSE/NASDAQ listing company ayithey)

health insurance edi istharu? 

6 hours ago, TrumpCare said:

Visa Sponsorship gurinchi adugu..

Premium processing chestara transfers and Green Card applications?

401K entha % put chestadi company.? Shares emaina isthara ?(company NYSE/NASDAQ listing company ayithey)

health insurance edi istharu? 

Thx

if you really get FT from a big company, they will usually share all the benefits details along with offer letter. You may ask if you are anxious but I think it all comes down to compensation. Details of benefits will help if you want to compare between 2 offers.

Just now, AndhraneedSCS said:

if you really get FT from a big company, they will usually share all the benefits details along with offer letter. You may ask if you are anxious but I think it all comes down to compensation. Details of benefits will help if you want to compare between 2 offers.

No 2 offers , one offer one company what benefits ask to hr from me?

1 hour ago, chary69 said:

No 2 offers , one offer one company what benefits ask to hr from me?

Just ask what benefits do the company offer and they will explain all the benefits. They will be same for all employees. If you want to know about Greencard, you can ask when they will file or if they will file for it.

26 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Just ask what benefits do the company offer and they will explain all the benefits. They will be same for all employees. If you want to know about Greencard, you can ask when they will file or if they will file for it.

Benefits explain by English girl on phone, I little little understand. 

Now the question to you- what not and what to ask the hr from my side on Monday or to email for me better ?