• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Quickgun_murugan

• tacobell fan

• ARYA

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, ap1234 said:

On February 28, 2018, we began reviewing your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number LIN180285*** We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your notice by March 14, 2018, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address

any idea about this folks? Is it rfe or noid?

if it is approved petition then its definitely NOIR else its an RFE

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

disagree to ..... people saying your posts are fear mongering profane so on..

Yeah personal grudge unte ala manifest avutundi le. Just leave it I am done with this sheeyat. 

2 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

emaindi kaka??? enduku lolli petkuntunnav?? matter ekkada chedindi?? 

Not something you can fix le bro, just don't bother about it. 

2 hours ago, ap1234 said:

On February 28, 2018, we began reviewing your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number LIN180285*** We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your notice by March 14, 2018, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address

any idea about this folks? Is it rfe or noid?

NOID

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Not something you can fix le bro, just don't bother about it. 

I'm no one to mentor but for outside people you and @ARYA discussion is more fun but don't take it to next level by self imposing opinions. Honestly, both of you  talking to the points and there is nothing more. But again, don't think i'm lecturing or favoring anymore. Just as fellow DB. Instead sitting quite, i just want to share my opinion

5 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

I'm no one to mentor but for outside people you and @ARYA discussion is more fun but don't take it to next level by self imposing opinions. Honestly, both of you  talking to the points and there is nothing more. But again, don't think i'm lecturing or favoring anymore. Just as fellow DB. Instead sitting quite, i just want to share my opinion

@tacobell fan kaka... H4 EAD june daaka extend ayindata kada...

6 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Yeah I have no issues if someone doesn't believe in what I posted, I have already mentioned that in the first page itself. But to extrapolate what I have posted and attribute it to some issue I have is what spurred that debate. Anyway it's pointless, @ARYA ki kooda ade cheppa. We can agree to disagree ani, without taking it personal. 

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

@tacobell fan kaka... H4 EAD june daaka extend ayindata kada...

H4 EAD safe for now but no official news.. edoka action tisukunna actual H4 EAD expire ayye varuku safe.. don't have to worry