Fandromeda ..SRH dhebba CSkk abbbà

rapchik

16 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Hello change league to someother akada kuda afdb ani pettala vayya...

chala mandhi 50's, 25's verevyi adthunaru...so too differentiate ...damn ur old guy..  :P

yepudu chudaledha endhi 

12 minutes ago, rapchik said:

your request for joining hasnt come through ..please join once again 

try this

https://fandromeda.com/champ_gang/join_classic/324/26439/49449232

12 minutes ago, rapchik said:

your request for joining hasnt come through ..please join once again 

try this

https://fandromeda.com/champ_gang/join_classic/324/26439/49449232

Try now? It is saying leader hasn’t approved yet ani. 

Can you pm me? So I can reply with my email id. For some reason I cannot send mssgs to anyone.

4 minutes ago, peekavleeee said:

Try now? It is saying leader hasn’t approved yet ani. 

Can you pm me? So I can reply with my email id. For some reason I cannot send mssgs to anyone.

it will get approved..  send a test email to [email protected] . I will you to the chain ..from there its easy to be in contact 

19 minutes ago, rapchik said:

chala mandhi 50's, 25's verevyi adthunaru...so too differentiate ...damn ur old guy..  :P

yepudu chudaledha endhi 

chusanu e sari change cheyachu kadha ani ...

@CricPokChic

ee free transfer ravali antey... 

edo daily game squad set up cheyala..? lekapotey transfer ivaraaa..

mee balupu ni 10engoo... edo site undhi kadha ani playing.. ilanti lathkoor panulu chestey cricbattle ki 10engesthaam andhraamm final ga.

last yr lekka simple ga per match ki oka free transfer ivochu kadha...simple and done. u get all the freaking website hits and still u want us to put our diick in multiple places and join $hitty leagues. 

come on man... there's gotta be some sense in all of this

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, vikuba said:

@CricPokChic

ee free transfer ravali antey... 

edo daily game squad set up cheyala..? lekapotey transfer ivaraaa..

mee balupu ni 10engoo... edo site undhi kadha ani playing.. ilanti lathkoor panulu chestey cricbattle ki 10engesthaam andhraamm final ga.

last yr lekka simple ga per match ki oka free transfer ivochu kadha...simple and done. u get all the freaking website hits and still u want us to put our diick in multiple places and join $hitty leagues. 

come on man... there's gotta be some sense in all of this

Already lot of us informed them...but they are not willing to change:Below are the responses we got from the owner Ramesh Srivats:

Ramesh Srivats:

More

Hey. It'll just take a you a couple of minutes to create a Daily Game squad. And you can do it well in advance.

Ramesh Srivats:
More

We don't have ads. We run tournament mode totally free. The only way we make any money is if people play cash games. Our hope is that some of those who play daily games will graduate to paid. But yes, daily games should open 24 hours in advance, so there is plenty of time.

You can unlock a free sub for every match by simply creating a daily game squad for that match. If you have already made subs for the current match, creating a daily game squad will give you back a sub. In case of PPS, the entry fee for a sub is refunded to your game balance.

orini eshaloo idi ekkadi rule 

Ramesh babu ki time vachindi. 

evaru ads eskovaddu annadu? marwadi lekka behav cheyodhhu ani cheppu owner ni.. saantham paisal naakinchaali pakka janalani ani fix ainattu unaaru.

there are other ways to do marketing..but not in this way for sure

how will I where to create that daily league team now? no proper link or directions

and home page nokkitey home ki velladhu.. 

league pages ki easy hovering undadhu 

em latkoor wesite ra naayaana... those dark colors are like bhooth bungalow colors

every time we complaint and u get about 10 months of time to fix em...and still no matter

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, vikuba said:

Ramesh babu ki time vachindi. 

evaru ads eskovaddu annadu? marwadi lekka behav cheyodhhu ani cheppu owner ni.. saantham paisal naakinchaali pakka janalani ani fix ainattu unaaru.

there are other ways to do marketing..but not in this way for sure

how will I where to create that daily league team now? no proper link or directions

and home page nokkitey home ki velladhu.. 

league pages ki easy hovering undadhu 

em latkoor wesite ra naayaana... those dark colors are like bhooth bungalow colors

every time we complaint and u get about 10 months of time to fix em...and still no matter

home page lone untayi daily games....

i know its unfair to point you out cricpokchic but 

well informed fantasy players themselves are finding it difficult to browse your website

they just dont kno wat to click...since there is so much on tht site. nobody has time to read all of tht..

all they want is to play a simple league by joining. 

click click and done.. ala undaali site antey

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, vikuba said:

i know its unfair to point you out cricpokchic but 

well informed fantasy players themselves are finding it difficult to browse your website

they just dont kno wat to click...since there is so much on tht site. nobody has time to read all of tht..

all they want is to play a simple league by joining. 

click click and done.. ala undaali site antey

ya i have the same opinion too.....already expressed our disappointment to them....not sure what they are going to do.....only thing is there is no other site which offers good tournament fantasy league at this point of time which makes us stick to fandromeda....