tatha eliminate GC lottery flz

princeofheaven

50 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

free ga ee great country gc isthe value teliyatla

https://www.mamamia.com.au/i-won-the-green-card-lottery/

Living in Australia is better than living in the US man, overall quality of life is concerned. So they will naturally feel that way, ayina US want more people from developed nations like Australia instead of cheruvulo chepalu patte batch like you, I and @KumarUncle

thatha teeyalane try chesadu man and ippatiki trying...immi reform bill lo 4 pillars unnai andulo idi okati...kani thatha ki majority ledu fafam and radu kuda ippudalla inka...so Nepal gallu already started partying

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Living in Australia is better than living in the US man, overall quality of life is concerned. So they will naturally feel that way, ayina US want more people from developed nations like Australia instead of cheruvulo chepalu patte batch like you, I and @KumarUncle

Developed countries nunchi enduku ostaru bro US is last in HDI among developed countries

8 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Then please go to australia....USA lo untu USA ni degrade cheyaku

8 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

@3$%@3$%

U nailed it