My H1 extension Approved and Wife H4 Status showing "Case Was Received"?

GunturMirchiBajji

Did anyone had this kind of situation where your H1 extension was approved and wife H4 status showing as "Case Was Received"? I filed my extension under premium and got approval last week but my wife H4 status was showing as "Case Was Received". Don't they approve both H1 and H4 at the same time or they consider it as separate applications? 

Just now, LordOfMud said:

I guess.....filing discrimination is unacceptable.....so..... also file H4 under premium...... silent_I1

hahah both of them (H1 and H4)  were filed in premium that's what my employer told me. 

2 minutes ago, GunturMirchiBajji said:

hahah both of them (H1 and H4)  were filed in premium that's what my employer told me. 

sorry bro.......pls help GMB......+-

50 minutes ago, GunturMirchiBajji said:

Did anyone had this kind of situation where your H1 extension was approved and wife H4 status showing as "Case Was Received"? I filed my extension under premium and got approval last week but my wife H4 status was showing as "Case Was Received". Don't they approve both H1 and H4 at the same time or they consider it as separate applications? 

premium for h4 is not mandatory..USCIS just do H4 also a courtesy if you do h1 and h4 and doing premium all at same time..if you updated h1 to premium after you get the receipts, USCIS only do h1 in premium..

8 minutes ago, krishna0125 said:

premium for h4 is not mandatory..USCIS just do H4 also a courtesy if you do h1 and h4 and doing premium all at same time..if you updated h1 to premium after you get the receipts, USCIS only do h1 in premium..

I filed H1 and H4 at the same time both together under premium process.

9 minutes ago, GunturMirchiBajji said:

I filed H1 and H4 at the same time both together under premium process.

then give it a day or two you will get an update..

1 hour ago, GunturMirchiBajji said:

Congrats bro.. H4 status usually antha quick ga update avvadhu on USCIS site ( personal experience) but they do approve H4 along with H1 as well. So you shall receive the H4 approval copy soon.

18 minutes ago, idhamjagath said:

Congrats bro.. H4 status usually antha quick ga update avvadhu on USCIS site ( personal experience) but they do approve H4 along with H1 as well. So you shall receive the H4 approval copy soon.

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, GunturMirchiBajji said:

Are you FT or Contracting ? If Contracting is it EC or EVC ? If FT what is salary ? 

All these matters for H4 bro 

1 minute ago, EkamBaba said:

Are you FT or Contracting ? If Contracting is it EC or EVC ? If FT what is salary ? 

All these matters for H4 bro 

nadi EVC with wage level 4 contracting. I don't think this will be a matter once they have approved my H1.

22 minutes ago, GunturMirchiBajji said:

nadi EVC with wage level 4 contracting. I don't think this will be a matter once they have approved my H1.

Level 4 means which tech ? It’s matters 

Just now, EkamBaba said:

Level 4 means which tech ? It’s matters 

hahah nuvvu comedy cheyaku bro e tech ithey enti babu H4 ki vallu choosedi we can support them or not idanta H1 ki choostharu e role wage level..

5 minutes ago, GunturMirchiBajji said:

hahah nuvvu comedy cheyaku bro e tech ithey enti babu H4 ki vallu choosedi we can support them or not idanta H1 ki choostharu e role wage level..

Tech imp, which tech ? And salary ? Play imp role 

4 minutes ago, EkamBaba said:

Tech imp, which tech ? And salary ? Play imp role 

ok bro thank you. ippudu e tech and salary chepthey nuvvu chepthava vaadu approval isthado ledo. edaina list vunda nee deggara vuntey share cheyi nenu eligible o kado chepthanu...