Devullu deyyalu

ranku_mogudu

4 minutes ago, Raasko said:

endi baa ee comedy ?  aa triangle story ley pedda bokka antuntey... mallee inter galactic....wormholes antey ettaa? how?

Bermuda triangle is a myth created by American Airforce to safeguard their manganese deposit in the carribeans stating that the ship has vanish. Same happened with Other USS Cyclops.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ranku_mogudu

• Raasko

• WHAT

• Raithu_bidda_

14 minutes ago, jagadambachowdary said:

go and watch Ancient aliens. many facts are disclosed and very convincing

they even talk about dwaraka city whcih submerged under sea..

so their whole argument is all gods are aliens and the  technology that we are witnessing today are the work of scientists who are the representatives of God aliens.

and they have few palces on earth which take take them from one galaxy to other galaxy in lesser time.

once such is bermuda triangle. they argue that whichever obejcts goes to beruda triangle will go to another galaxy..

Lol @3$% 

5 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

Bermuda triangle is a myth created by American Airforce to safeguard their manganese deposit in the carribeans stating that the ship has vanish. Same happened with Other USS Cyclops.

bl@st

11 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

There  is a hierarchy and  one fable from Indian myth about Krishna gives a hint.

Brahma once heard about Krishna and his miracles and he wants to test him( contradiction in the start itself to indicate that he was a divine incarnation and even brahma is not aware of his birth). He stepped down to earth and he took away all his friends. After a day of Brahma time, he comes down to see how Krishna is doing  and he found that he is playing with his kids normally. he then confronts Krishna to let me  confess who he is and then Krishna calls all the brahma's. The brahma of universe of this very  earth gets shocked to see those many number of brahma's and then Krishna tells that  he had created a brahma for each universe but he is the master of all the universes.

here you may read brahma as a guardian of each universe and  Shiva as a guardian of galaxy and Vishnu as a master of all and Shakthi the master of Vishnu

Mari muggurni mix lo vestey Aadi parashakti ani chepparu ga....so she represents who ? what level in hierarchy ? 

8 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

manam anthe bro..... flight lu eppudo kanipedtham kani ippudu worst airlines stage lo untam 

education lo thopu thurum but ippudu ekkado least lo untam 

women rights , satisaganam edina Hindu ism ki link cheyalsinde,..... of course it happens in every culture n religion 

15 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

There  is a hierarchy and  one fable from Indian myth about Krishna gives a hint.

Brahma once heard about Krishna and his miracles and he wants to test him( contradiction in the start itself to indicate that he was a divine incarnation and even brahma is not aware of his birth). He stepped down to earth and he took away all his friends. After a day of Brahma time, he comes down to see how Krishna is doing  and he found that he is playing with his kids normally. he then confronts Krishna to let me  confess who he is and then Krishna calls all the brahma's. The brahma of universe of this very  earth gets shocked to see those many number of brahma's and then Krishna tells that  he had created a brahma for each universe but he is the master of all the universes.

here you may read brahma as a guardian of each universe and  Shiva as a guardian of galaxy and Vishnu as a master of all and Shakthi the master of Vishnu

dont believe anything until you see it. i chose not to believe in indian mythology because there is very little proof of it. i believe in higher power seeing the universe around me and the complexity in it.

5 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

dont believe anything until you see it. i chose not to believe in indian mythology because there is very little proof of it. i believe in higher power seeing the universe around me and the complexity in it.

yourock   Agnostic pullayya 

10 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

neeku debba tagilithe aa noppini choodalevu , but only you can feel it kadha bro..

annitki proof lu undavu.. Indian mythology lo you can start looking for anserws when you perform yoga sadhana.. you should travel to find out who god is ...

3 minutes ago, jagadambachowdary said:

neeku debba tagilithe aa noppini choodalevu , but only you can feel it kadha bro..

annitki proof lu undavu.. Indian mythology lo you can start looking for anserws when you perform yoga sadhana.. you should travel to find out who god is ...

bro nijam ga antunnav aa sarcastic comedy aa .... continue continue 

3 minutes ago, jagadambachowdary said:

proof ante...personal ga chusedi kadu. i meant research and data around it. FYI debba thagalatam anedi neural reflex , there is scientific explanation for it. 

as i said i do not say that there is no higher power , all i say is that i dont blindly follow what is said in indian mythology. maybe will take the good teachings from it ante.

27 minutes ago, Raasko said:

Mari muggurni mix lo vestey Aadi parashakti ani chepparu ga....so she represents who ? what level in hierarchy ? 

avi mana serials/movies  lo chepparu kaani ekkada textual references lo mother of all these forces ani chepparu

She is just energy. negative and positive annadhi rendu untayi,... andukey kshudra ki and yagalaki renditiki vaadutharu. we don't see these 3murthi's in specific . Shiva is seen as in negative terms for dark energy. Imagine shiva as a nuclear reactor and it can do good and bad too.

26 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

we cannot see the past as of now. we have to understand the real meaning than the depicted meaning. Hitler was said to have spent most of his life to search god city( they now call it shambala) or Heaven near India and there it is said to be in another dimension as per vedas

28 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

Not only Indian mythology any mythology has no proofs and humanity is still trying to find them. Indian is highlighted as it is very complex and the notes were taken down very wells by our scientists then( rishi's)