Balayya Fans animuthyalu from the past

SilentStriker

Hai Balanna,
    Meeru Koncham alochini nirnyaalu, thisu konte manchidhi,Endukante Ippudu memu uhinchedhi 100% ithe, Meeru chestunnadhi 50%matram,Inko 50%kuda complite Cheste? Maaku Old Balyya dorakathadu.
Pls Koncham alochinchandi Balanna

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilentStriker

• Paidithalli

• JAPAN

• Crazy_Robert

Hi guys cheer up

Balakrishna fans attended to party yesterday got chance to see all songs from maharadhi,as per souces they are magnificiant and treat to watch

good news 50% movie is hit since audio is hit
25% is hit since all songs picturization is super
75% already safe

25% left based on movie

cheer up guys.No doubt movie will be megahit

Kamala Kucha Chuchuka songs steps kummesaadu Balayya (bhangra)
Bala Krishna song kuda adirindi (spiderman)
Mangamma song kuda neat ga unnayi steps (dance13)

Come on

MAHARADHI 

Waiting eagerly

I dont understand why fans always mislead other fans. Vijayendra Varma time nunchi notice chesanu. As soon as the movie got released it was called a super hit and sensational hit by all fans. Later they accepted that it wasnt all that good and then they called allari pidugu as a big hit. slowly allari pidugu was called a decent good hit. Now Veerabadra was hyped up so much, almost all fans said it was better than or atleast of LNS range. See, by giving wrong reviews like this you are only giving false hopes to other fans and you are insulting balakrishna. If Veerabadra is a called a hit by balayya fans that means balayyas range is now only as much as veerabadra. I did not see but I am sure you people must hve called Palnati Brahma Naidu also as a hit in the initial days. I agree that LNS was a decent hit. Lets be frank. 
And please dont keep blaming the media. Media as a whole is not at all against Balayya. They give fair reviews. Go back and see idlebrain ratings for Narsimha naidu and LNS. They are good. Producer of Allari pidugu and fans blasted idlebrain because he gave 2.75 for the movie. Tell me frankly was the movie a bigger hit than any other movie with 2.75 rating? Ignore the first 2 days collections which are not because of the movie but because of the fans. Movie ki 2.75 chaala ekkuva. Chandramukhi ki kooda idlebrain gave 2.75 only. Ante you mean to say he is against Rajnis movies also? No way, sometimes mistakes happen. Anyway in the case of allari pidugu and veerabadra and vijayendra varma there was no mistake at all. 

Maharadhi - Maha Suspense

story lo kuda yedho suspence vundhi annukunthaaaa 

hello guys

I JUST SPOKE TO VAKADA ANJAN.HE IS NICE GUY,I SPOKE TO HIM FOR 30 MINUTES

RELEASE DATE IS JAN PONGAL FOR SURE.THIS IS THE REQUESTS FROM DISTRIBUTORS TO RELEASE FOR PONGAL

THE MOVIE CAME OUT VERY WELL AND ALSO THE MOVIE FLOW WILL BE SIMILAR TO NARI NARI NADUMU MURARI

THE POST PRODUCTION WORK IS ON AND THE FIRST COPY MIGHT BE READY BY DEC 15TH 0R 17TH

I SAID TO HIM SINCE TIME IS THERE PL REVISIT THE MOVIE SEE WHERE EDITING IS NECESSARY AND TRIP THE MOVIE TO GET GOOD OUTCOME

He said vasu direction will be trat to watch he is taking atmost care in post production work and will continue till the movie release.

I SUGGESTED TO SHOW THE MOVIE TO GUDUPUDI SRI HARI AND  OTHER MOVIE REVIEW EXPERTS FOR THERE COMMENT WELL BEFORE THE MOVIE RELEASE SO THAT THEY CAN CORRECT IF SOMETHING IS NECESSARY.

He said he will talk to his father on this and see that some experts will be called to watch the movie well before

He is saying balayya is down to earth person and very nice gentelman to work with,anyway that public has seen here in USA.

From DEC 15TH MORE PROMO WILL COME TILL THE MOVIE RELEASE AND ADVERTIZEMENT WILL PICK UP WITH PHASE

He also said the stills intially given to media were not good,that was part of the plan to get low profile for the movie,later they brought very good stills is part of the plan 

I ASKED HIM TO TAKE MORE CARE ABOUT THE MOVIE IT MUST NOT DISSAPOINT PUBLIC.HE SAID AND IS VERY CONFIDENT 

MAHARADHI STORY MATCHES TO Mohabathen

HI ALL NBK FANS WISH U A HAAPY MAKARA SANJRANTHI

I CAME TO KNOW THAT OUR MOST WAITED NBK'S FLICK MAHARADHI STROY SOME WHAT BELONGS TO Mohabathen

ROLES

SRK---NBK
BIG B---JAYAPRADHA
AISHWARYA--SNEHA

IN THE FLASH BACK SNEHA LOST HER LIFE SHE IS RELATED TO JAYAPRADHA

SO NBK CAME TO JAYAPRADHA'S COLLEGE AS A MUSIC TEACHE AS SAME SRK---CAME TO BIG B'S COLLEGE

AND OUR DIRECTOR MADE SOME MODIFICATIONS TO THREE OTHER HEROS IN Mohabathen(THREE LOVE STORIES)

BALAYYA HIM SELF DONE TWO ROLES IN THIS FILM

NOT 80% WILL MATCH BUT ATLEAST 50% SURELY MATCH WITH WITH Mohabathen

HERE SOME PEOPLE CLOSELY WATCHED THE SHOOTING HAS SAID THIS TO MY FRIENDS

NOT SURE FRIENDS BUT MAY BE

ANYWAY YOGI--DESAMUDHURU GONE RAAKHI STILL GOING STRONG

SO OUR MAHARDHI HAS CLEAN WAY TO BE A VERY GOOD HIT FOR THIS YEAR

AGAIN HAPPY POMGAL TO ALL NBK FANS AND TO MY DEAR NBK

Maharadhi- Challenge

Hi Mamalu,

This is an open challenge to all fans...
I have predicted in one of my previous posings that Maharadi will be a blockbuster and that ..Muduru will bite the dust and yogi will be Av.I have so far almost won two rounds. Now if I win the third pl congratulate me coz Iam one of the top range fans.

I know all genuine fans are nervous about the outcome of Mahradhi.
Iam predicting this to be the first blockbuster of 2007 coz there wil be another 2 later.

Why am I so confident:

There will be lot of scenes in this movie which will immensely please any cinegoer not just the fans. Iam not a soothsayer but I have a feeling I have some powers.
Iam expecting some terrific scenes which willl get tremendous response and the theatres in AP will be onfire for which you have to wait only a couple of days.

MAHARADHI SENSATIONAL HIT ,present news is it will collect above 30cr.my personal point of viw this film is one of the legendry film in Balakrishna's.in vizag present talk is superhit. 

ust watched the movie, it is very nice movie, great change in nandamuri stars, no murders, no loud dialogues, no villain,,,,
complete story based movie, actually yeee subject tho oka classic thiyachu, kani hit kosam commercial chesaru..

jagamo pat kacheri song, nbk three roles, sneha, story, p.vasu neat directions are + points...

i liked interval scene and climax,,,,,,,,,,,, but dont expect any records... its purely a class movie... so will be hit, but small range..

but with this people will change their minds on nbk, maharadhi meedha ochina oka commen true kadhu, mohobatein... oka scene kuda ledhu..

this is treat for true nbk fans who want a change in nbk image.. for mass fans wait till okamogadu 

Utterly Dissappointed maamalu

Nenu orkut lo unna balayya community members ni mothukunnaa....mana community peruthoo oka banner pettandi raa ani....maname first avvali...public ki mana community gurinchi theliyaali ani...maname first of its kind avvalani....kaani evadu okkadu...okkadante okkadu koodaa vinalaa.....nenu US ki raavadam and ikkada konni ibbandhulu starting lo face cheyadam valla banner pettadam kudarlaa maharadhi ki....ippudu aa sdz cinemaki mana concept implement chesesaaru fans@orkut ani pettesi....ippudu manam mana okka magaadu ki pettinaaa vaallani choosi copy kottaam antaaru...thoo nee yemmaa karma choodu illaa edhinchi....naaaku chaavalanipisthundhi.....mana concept vaallu implement chesesaaru....vaallu public drushtiloo unique ayiipoyaaru mem first ani cheppukuntoo....cha cha cha.... :'( 

Image result for tv9 gif

Today article in Andrajyothy paper.......

about  Exclusively Okkamagadu Balayya Getup.....

industry antha balayya okkamagade getup gurunche discussion  ane rasadu(dance2)(dance2)(dance2)...

thanx 2 senior designer eewar....

OM is the Best Trailor

Keko kaka 

x inka enti le manaku malli manchi time start ayyindi   Best Trailor kadu Best movie kuda avvabotundi no doubt

Sathruvu ( idle brain ) ki saitham  chematalu puttisthunna ..."Nata Simham"

One And Only "OKKAMAGADU"

shakti yukthi shouryam kalaposina roopam veedu...

shivudu vishnu kadu ah brahma ku ardam kadu....

nanithe aakasamlo viharistunna aa trailor choosi