ranku_mogudu

After a decision of a for good leaving to India, I thought of going for a trip with fair enough stop points and chance to explore those places. I chose via hongkong and Singapore. Upon additional research, I have learnt that there is a good bid chance for Silk air for free upgrade to business if you win an d thought would give it a try. Lucky that there were none in competition and they sent approval in two days for upgrade. 

Went around hongkong and also singapore. Little India gave me a good taste of malay cuisine and a bit of hyd outside India to activate my apetite.

came back rusty and was looking my facebook and some balayya caste guy was posting their departure pictures from Australia. I was trying to  massaging my leg and foot for preparing my last stretch as I was aware immigration would take time and my luggage gives them the best hint.

now coming to the point. I saw the guy and remember him seeing on fb few hours ago. So I asked him. He confirmed coming from Australia and out of curiosity  said balayya garu would be comming in another flight to avoid the crowd. He said he is in the same and he is in the same lounge I took as a business privilege. I still have an hour for boarding so thought of a shower and complimentary drink. The lounge is for only business class and only he and some random guy was there. I had my  google glass on and was recording the places I went while walking just for my memories.

took the shower and came back to grab my drink and sat near him. Started off with a conversation that It is first time seeing him in this close.

balayya: enti adhi

me: google glass

B: em chesthundhi

me: voice commands tho photos and videos and chala unnayi... it was launched as a wearable computer 

B: antey ippudu recording lo undha?

Me: ledhu.. permission teesukokunda tiyyadam padhathi kadhu

gave him my glass to check and he was about to throw it and asked entha idhi.

i said 1500$ and he calmly gave it back.

we sipped through the drink and he out of blue asked enduku 1500$ daniki 

i said I had deep interest in it and brought it and was useful in many of my trips later and I had the money to spend.

Balayya: dabbulu untey donation cheyyochu kadha endharo pranalu nilabadathayi.

me: Meeru ippudu Australia nunchi vosthunnaru kdha mee ticket and mee gang ticket valu book chesi untaru kadha. Me business class karchu naa glass kanna ekkuva mari meeru ledhu naaku normal

e chesi adhi donate cheyyamani chepthey vallu kadhu antara? Its just 8 hours of fly time.

Balayya: mari meeru business?

me: free upgrade  

1 hour ago, ranku_mogudu said:

After a decision of a for good leaving to India, I thought of going for a trip with fair enough stop points and chance to explore those places. I chose via hongkong and Singapore. Upon additional research, I have learnt that there is a good bid chance for Silk air for free upgrade to business if you win an d thought would give it a try. Lucky that there were none in competition and they sent approval in two days for upgrade. 

Went around hongkong and also singapore. Little India gave me a good taste of malay cuisine and a bit of hyd outside India to activate my apetite.

came back rusty and was looking my facebook and some balayya caste guy was posting their departure pictures from Australia. I was trying to  massaging my leg and foot for preparing my last stretch as I was aware immigration would take time and my luggage gives them the best hint.

now coming to the point. I saw the guy and remember him seeing on fb few hours ago. So I asked him. He confirmed coming from Australia and out of curiosity  said balayya garu would be comming in another flight to avoid the crowd. He said he is in the same and he is in the same lounge I took as a business privilege. I still have an hour for boarding so thought of a shower and complimentary drink. The lounge is for only business class and only he and some random guy was there. I had my  google glass on and was recording the places I went while walking just for my memories.

took the shower and came back to grab my drink and sat near him. Started off with a conversation that It is first time seeing him in this close.

balayya: enti adhi

me: google glass

B: em chesthundhi

me: voice commands tho photos and videos and chala unnayi... it was launched as a wearable computer 

B: antey ippudu recording lo undha?

Me: ledhu.. permission teesukokunda tiyyadam padhathi kadhu

gave him my glass to check and he was about to throw it and asked entha idhi.

i said 1500$ and he calmly gave it back.

we sipped through the drink and he out of blue asked enduku 1500$ daniki 

i said I had deep interest in it and brought it and was useful in many of my trips later and I had the money to spend.

Balayya: dabbulu untey donation cheyyochu kadha endharo pranalu nilabadathayi.

me: Meeru ippudu Australia nunchi vosthunnaru kdha mee ticket and mee gang ticket valu book chesi untaru kadha. Me business class karchu naa glass kanna ekkuva mari meeru ledhu naaku normal

e chesi adhi donate cheyyamani chepthey vallu kadhu antara? Its just 8 hours of fly time.

Balayya: mari meeru business?

me: free upgrade  

Em analeda baaliyo nee counter ki? 

Btw aa Google glasses link eyyu bro.. konukkunta 

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Em analeda baaliyo nee counter ki? 

Btw aa Google glasses link eyyu bro.. konukkunta 

Inka undhi bro.... jet lag and body cramps making me take rest in breaks.

nadhi chala old model bro... when it was released appudey google  glass in sf lo konna.

taruvatha ammuthunnaro ledho telidhu...sort that many were complaining privacy issues and there were attacks in bart on people wearing it. Medicinal research and hospitals lo vaduthunnaru ani friend tolded. Let me check for link and get to you bro

Just now, ranku_mogudu said:

nadhi chala old model bro... when it was released appudey google  glass in sf lo konna.

taruvatha ammuthunnaro ledho telidhu...sort that many were complaining privacy issues and there were attacks in bart on people wearing it. Medicinal research and hospitals lo vaduthunnaru ani friend tolded. Let me check for link and get to you bro

Thnx bro 

1 hour ago, Paidithalli said:

Jai balayya .. 

manasunna manchodu.. vayasocchina kani inka pasodu maa balayya 

evadu entha troll chesina @aathcare. We love balayya bl@st

Niku ha story lo antha pasi thanam em kanipinchindi bhayya..

1 hour ago, ranku_mogudu said:

Hi bro ... We miss to. Meet man ...

Any way happy journey