echh one -- ee service center

sivanadha

Bhayyas , maa mesthri naa  extension application ni Vermont ki pampistunnadu  .. .site lo  rule wise , if employed by the same employer (nothing changed from the first petition) Nebrasaka ki vellali  kada .. aadiki chepthe vinatledu .. asala ee applications nebraska ki veltayi ala ayithe?

46 minutes ago, sivanadha said:

Bhayyas , maa mesthri naa  extension application ni Vermont ki pampistunnadu  .. .site lo  rule wise , if employed by the same employer (nothing changed from the first petition) Nebrasaka ki vellali  kada .. aadiki chepthe vinatledu .. asala ee applications nebraska ki veltayi ala ayithe?

atla em undadu...mee mesthri gaani dukaan ekkada undo aa center ki pothadi

Edi bhayya aa rule 

H-1B same employer without change petitions

H-1B petitions filed by an employer requesting a “Continuation of previously approved employment without change with the same employer” (Box b. on Part 2, Question 2, Page 2 of the current Form I-129) with a concurrent request to:

• Notify the office in Part 4 so each beneficiary can obtain a visa or be admitted. (Box a. on Part 2, Question 4, Page 2 of the current Form I-129); or
  • Extend the stay of each beneficiary because the beneficiary now holds this status. (Box c. on Part 2, Question 4, Page 2 of the current Form I-129).

These petitions are accepted only at the NSC. 

USPS:

USCIS Nebraska Service Center
P.O. Box 87129
Lincoln, NE 68501-7129

FedEx, UPS, and DHL deliveries:

850 S Street
Lincoln, NE 68508

I-129/I-907 Premium Processing

850 S Street
Lincoln, NE 68508

Just now, Pumpuhaar said:

atla em undadu...mee mesthri gaani dukaan ekkada undo aa center ki pothadi

Bhayya ala ayithe asalu NSC ki evi vellavu , all go to CSC or vermont

Just now, sivanadha said:

Edi bhayya aa rule 

H-1B same employer without change petitions

H-1B petitions filed by an employer requesting a “Continuation of previously approved employment without change with the same employer” (Box b. on Part 2, Question 2, Page 2 of the current Form I-129) with a concurrent request to:

• Notify the office in Part 4 so each beneficiary can obtain a visa or be admitted. (Box a. on Part 2, Question 4, Page 2 of the current Form I-129); or
  • Extend the stay of each beneficiary because the beneficiary now holds this status. (Box c. on Part 2, Question 4, Page 2 of the current Form I-129).

These petitions are accepted only at the NSC. 

USPS:

P.O. Box 87129
Lincoln, NE 68501-7129

FedEx, UPS, and DHL deliveries:

850 S Street
Lincoln, NE 68508

I-129/I-907 Premium Processing

850 S Street
Lincoln, NE 68508

Ok sounds like that

but ala chusukunte asal calif or vermont ki  velladhu kadha extensions kaani trackitt lo chaala mandhi unnaru ee centers lo

2 minutes ago, sivanadha said:

Bhayya ala ayithe asalu NSC ki evi vellavu , all go to CSC or vermont

Apart from same employer same application to extend there may be hidden clauses which only mesthri and his lawyer might know...mee emp telisi telisi problem enduk techukuntaadu? edo problem undi untadi anduke vermont esi untaadu.

28 minutes ago, sivanadha said:

work location bases ayithe applications should go to either Cali or Vermont .. asalu Nebraska ke vella kudadhu kada bhayya

yeah...even when checking processing times for 129, options lo cali and vermont ee chupistandi...

52 minutes ago, Pumpuhaar said:

Apart from same employer same application to extend there may be hidden clauses which only mesthri and his lawyer might know...mee emp telisi telisi problem enduk techukuntaadu? edo problem undi untadi anduke vermont esi untaadu.

hmm vundachu bhayya .. naaku employer and client rendu okate working at the same address for the past 4.5 years