Office lo okadu parent surgery ki "Gofundme" create chesi , aa dabbulu tho Car konnadu

chedugudu_chidambaram

18 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Screenshot veyyi blurring out personal details 

inka veyadam deniki... bochedu untayi alanti posts go fund me lo... , your brain is tired... may be it needs rest...

2 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

inka veyadam deniki... bochedu untayi alanti posts go fund me lo... , your brain is tired... may be it needs rest...

Personal details veyyakoodadhu self goal thread kaadhu ani prove cheyyali ante madhye margam ga cheppa. Yeah no use le. Oorike google search chesthe bochedu vachay  

vadu fraud chesadu ani proof ledu. but its a open secret as he mentioned with his trusted friends who revealed about this.

and its my personal opinion he must have done. This will only be revealed if that guy provide proofs of payment to hospital.

people can create some bills by using photo-shops as well. but If any of the donors ( multiple) let him call to hospital and hear directly from billing department that this guy cleared so and so amount with billing numbers and confirmation numbers, that will prove the fraud.