F1(OPT)--->>>F2-->>>>F1(CPT)

hello987

Just now, Demigod said:

yes if you have enough money to pay the tution and living expenses..(p.s. even if u wanna change to f2 the f1 visa holder need to show  proof of funds for the university to issue an f2 i20)

but what if i don't have enough time to apply CPT

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hello987

• Demigod

• tacobell fan

• WHAT

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, hello987 said:

so madyalo f2 ki velladam waste kada...f-1 midane continue aithe better kadha

more over immigration forums lo day 1 cpt teesukunte edo h1 appudu scrutiny antunnaru so do ur research...

Just now, Demigod said:

cpt ki time tho em link u can apply in any semester kada...once you are f1

ipdu nadhi inko 20 days lo f-1 expire avthundi......ipdu ela?

Just now, hello987 said:

i am assuming I94 also expiring in 20 days.. in that case if u want to change to f2 apply COS in these 20 days but u need to get dependent I20 from your spouse University which is some times time taking considering the summer break and new admission season starting from August.

2 minutes ago, hello987 said:

another option u have is to join in another course in the same university which u r in right now...and do an university transfer after 1st semester

Just now, Demigod said:

i am assuming I94 also expiring in 20 days.. in that case if u want to change to f2 apply COS in these 20 days but u need to get dependent I20 from your spouse University which is some times time taking considering the summer break and new admission season starting from August.

Ante I-539 apply cheyali kadha....so 20 days lopu apply chesthe receipt mida undochu kadah.....f-1 to f-2 deny ayye chances emanna untaya

Just now, Demigod said:

another option u have is to join in another course in the same university which u r in right now...and do an university transfer after 1st semester

next 20 days ye kadha join avvocha? time untadha?

Just now, hello987 said:

Ante I-539 apply cheyali kadha....so 20 days lopu apply chesthe receipt mida undochu kadah.....f-1 to f-2 deny ayye chances emanna untaya

these days u cannot predict any thing...ma univ classmate valla husband wanna convert from f1 to f2 more than 8 months aindi apply chesi COS and still under processing and he also received RFE. once you apply for I 539 before your I94 expires you can stay in the country till a decision is made on your application.. but the website and school suggest u should apply at least 8 weeks(60 days) before your I94 expires. (P.S nenu MS cheseppudu I worked in DSO/International office as Part time On campus so naku telisina knowledge share chestunna)

4 minutes ago, hello987 said:

next 20 days ye kadha join avvocha? time untadha?

if u wanna continue in the same school all u need is an I20 and DSO to update your SEVIS.

15 hours ago, Demigod said:

OPT stem aipoyaka edho 60 days grace period untadi anta kadha andulo manam sevis transfer cheskocha