Serious topic - green card

Sampoornesh_babu

Frd gaadiki telsina vaalu UP side anukunta.. Nepal ki shift ayyi 1-2 years undhi some how they got Nepal Passport.. later moved to US and nepali country category lo 6 months lo GC came ante lol..

24 minutes ago, ManchoduSrinu said:

Frd gaadiki telsina vaalu UP side anukunta.. Nepal ki shift ayyi 1-2 years undhi some how they got Nepal Passport.. later moved to US and nepali country category lo 6 months lo GC came ante lol..

bl@st

21 hours ago, Sampoornesh_babu said:

naku risk teesukovalani assalu ledu.......aloschistunna manaku risk emanna vuntunda emo ani....i am 100% fine loosing 5k or 10k ...but not risk...

direct ga I485 aa echadu .....so asking evarikanna elanti situvation face ayyara ani....

There is special category of applying GC through family visa. They will establish direct link with a person living in the country.

I did the same way about 5 years go.. got GC in 14 months. check with him how the relationship is being established.

22 hours ago, Sampoornesh_babu said:

Naku recent ga oka neibhour parichayam ayyadu..srilankan..i know him since 2/3 months..seems good guy..recent discussions lo naku gc ledu ani talisindi..he said nake gc eppistanu ani cheppu oka old lawer daggaraku teesukelladu..

Lawyer details adigi..nenu gc eppista ani cheppadu..naa emplyment details nenu emi chesta ani emi adagaledu..he said he needs birth certificate,marriage certificatr. He said he will get me gc in 14 months..

i asked what category and all and he said it is confidential and let me know soon.. he gave me i485 form and asked me to fill. 

I asked for the cost..said 30k avutundi ani..intial ga 4k evvamannadu..he will ask remaining during the process..

i am thinking what category he might apply.. i dont think he will apply in employment based as he didnt ask any details on my employment... 

Thinking if i can move forward or not..i am ready to loose 5k but dont want to rake risk of fake docs and all

try chey dood maha aithe GC ostadi

Just now, princeofheaven said:

try chey dood maha aithe GC ostadi

Pothe? em pothado kuda cheppu dude. 

Avtalodini M++++ kudipi mari thamasha chuddam antav @3$%

Mee vadena bro?

USCIS Plays Key Role in Miami Marriage Fraud Conviction
Release Date: May 3, 2018 

MIAMI – U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) officers detected a multi-year fraudulent marriage scheme which resulted in the investigation and conviction of Michael Roy Fraser, a Jamaican national, on April 25, 2018.

Benjamin G. Greenberg, United States attorney for the Southern District of Florida; Mark Selby, special agent in charge, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations (ICE-HSI), Miami Field Office; and Linda M. Swacina, USCIS Miami and Caribbean District director, made the announcement.  

Fraser was convicted at a trial on April 25, 2018, of procurement of citizenship or naturalization unlawfully, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 1425(a) and misuse of evidence of citizenship or naturalization, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 1423.

According to evidence presented at trial, in 2007, Fraser, a Jamaican national, paid a U.S. citizen between $8,000 and $10,000 to enter into a fraudulent marriage, so he could unlawfully obtain U.S. residency and qualify for citizenship. Based on the fraudulent marriage, Fraser acquired residency, and in 2013, he became a U.S. citizen. About two months after obtaining a U.S. passport, Fraser filed for divorce against his U.S. citizen spouse and soon after married the mother of his child, also a Jamaican national. Fraser then filed immigration paperwork to have his Jamaican-citizen spouse obtain U.S. legal permanent residency.

During a review of Fraser’s Jamaican spouse’s application for permanent residency, a USCIS officer detected various discrepancies that ultimately led to the discovery of the fraud. Specifically, the officer noticed that Fraser’s new Jamaican spouse claimed to have been living with Fraser during a time Fraser claimed to be married to his previous U.S. citizen spouse. Further, the officer discovered that Fraser and his Jamaican spouse had a child together, who was born a year before Fraser’s fraudulent marriage took place, and which Fraser failed to disclose throughout his own applications to become a permanent resident and U.S. citizen  

This matter was referred to USCIS Fraud Detection National Security (FDNS) immigration officers who worked closely with ICE agents to investigate the fraudulent scheme.  USCIS works with law enforcement and intelligence community partners to resolve potential fraud, national security and public safety concerns, and aggressively pursues benefit fraud cases in collaboration with federal law enforcement agencies.

“A conviction of this type sends a powerful message to anyone trying to take advantage of our immigration system, our communities and our country’s security,” said Swacina.  “Immigration fraud is a crime against all of us, and USCIS will continue to ensure the integrity of our immigration system and keep America safe from such perpetrators.”

Sentencing is scheduled for July 10, 2018, at 2 p.m., before U.S. District Court Judge Beth F. Bloom, in Miami.

Greenberg commended the investigative efforts of ICE-HSI and USCIS. This case is being prosecuted by Assistant U.S. Attorney David Turken and ICE Special Assistant United States Attorney Monica Atkins.

For more information on USCIS and its programs, please visit uscis.gov or follow us on Twitter (@uscis), YouTube (/uscis), and Facebook (/uscis).

On 5/2/2018 at 9:33 AM, ManchoduSrinu said:

GC place of birth chustaru baa anduke birth certificate adigedi.......nationality doesnt matter

On 5/2/2018 at 12:33 PM, ManchoduSrinu said:

idi not true. Lot of Caribbean countries lo you can get their passport with as little as 200k, but you only are eligible to file E2 Visa, GC ante malli queue lo undali andari laga.

1 hour ago, LastManStanding said:

Mee vadena bro?

Ee whole matter lo naku ardham ayyindhi enti ante...vadiki pellam, pillalu aa gola antha lekapoyi unte assala eppatiki dorike vadu kadhu ga???

18 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

idi not true. Lot of Caribbean countries lo you can get their passport with as little as 200k, but you only are eligible to file E2 Visa, GC ante malli queue lo undali andari laga.

neeku ardham kaala...passport lo birth place kuda aa desham ee rayinchukunnaru emo...nepal lanti desam lo dabbulu ki birth cert tecchukodam peddha matter em kadhu ani na feeling...

so obvious ga queue maaripoddhi

On 5/1/2018 at 5:24 PM, LastManStanding said:

Bhayya marriage okkati aite saripodu...interview questions lo konni examples chepta chudu

1) nee hus/wi penis size entha? Is it circumsized or not?

2) what is his/her favorite position?

3) How long he/she lasts ?

4) BJ ante tanaki ishtama leda? And week ki enni sarlu chestaru?

5) Is there a mole on his left ball ?

6) Does he shave his balls daily or weekly ?

7) What kind of kiss your partner prefers?

Inka chala undachu based on ur answers..replies right ivvali ante baga practice undali bhayya..

this is big fake news.. my colleague married a white girl. so I know that process., but your post is completely wrong bro.  

3 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

neeku ardham kaala...passport lo birth place kuda aa desham ee rayinchukunnaru emo...nepal lanti desam lo dabbulu ki birth cert tecchukodam peddha matter em kadhu ani na feeling...

But US database antha easy ga undadhu bro. If caught it is a serious felony. 

2 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

Right. Crime and ice cream edhaina. Cheeki avthala padestharu manollu.  South India ani seperate country kosam fight chepistharu GC easy ante baby_dc1