Ayyappa Mala

MSRMH

@here - Has any one observed Ayyappa mala in USA and then went to sabarimalai ?  I am looking to observe this for first time. I am looking to join with some one who has experience in observing it. Does any one know where we can get this guidance in any state ? please let me know thanks

10 minutes ago, MSRMH said:

@here - Has any one observed Ayyappa mala in USA and then went to sabarimalai ?  I am looking to observe this for first time. I am looking to join with some one who has experience in observing it. Does any one know where we can get this guidance in any state ? please let me know thanks

Ekkada veskovadam kastam emo lada bro. Jan ahh time lo weather ki chala kastam and i dont know if u can go to office ala black dress, mala veskundi without shoes

36 minutes ago, MSRMH said:

If you are in northeast, try reach out to Siva Vishnu temple in Maryland.

they do it every year and irumudi mandala deeksha lantivi ikkada weather ki thaggattu plan chesaru... kids ki kooda vestaru ikkada... if you are really interested call them and find out when is next deeksha... naa guess vachi it starts around november/december.. 

good luck and swamiye saranam ayyappa 🙏🙏

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MSRMH said:

Nenu vesukunna 2014 lo brother. But Sabarimala vellaledu Siva Vishnu Temple Maryland lo irumudi observe chesa.

It was a great experience everyone should have atleast once in a life time. Ekkada irumudi istha ante let me know i can direct you to right people.

20 minutes ago, chanti-babu said:

Nenu vesukunna 2014 lo brother. But Sabarimala vellaledu Siva Vishnu Temple Maryland lo irumudi observe chesa.

It was a great experience everyone should have atleast once in a life time. Ekkada irumudi istha ante let me know i can direct you to right people.

Yeah please it would be great help , If you can direct me to the right people. Thanks again. 

18 minutes ago, MSRMH said:

Yeah please it would be great help , If you can direct me to the right people. Thanks again. 

I would be interested too. Please PM 

3 hours ago, SRH said:

I would be interested too. Please PM 

3 hours ago, MSRMH said:

PM chesa chuskondi.

Sabarimalai experience ki ee matram taggakunda untundi SSVT Temple Maryland lo. 

They have installed 18 holy steps with panchaloha, Pedda padam, chinna padam and all other Sabarimalai things in the temple. Temple has a very strong volunteers support. All the best. Swami Sharanam. 

1 hour ago, chanti-babu said:

PM chesa chuskondi.

They have installed 18 holy steps with panchaloha, Pedda padam, chinna padam and all other Sabarimalai things in the temple. Temple has a very strong volunteers support. All the best. Swami Sharanam. 

Thanks a lot i just saw the message.

2 hours ago, chanti-babu said:

PM chesa chuskondi.

what about stampede and makara jyothi?

7 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

If you are in northeast, try reach out to Siva Vishnu temple in Maryland.

they do it every year and irumudi mandala deeksha lantivi ikkada weather ki thaggattu plan chesaru... kids ki kooda vestaru ikkada... if you are really interested call them and find out when is next deeksha... naa guess vachi it starts around november/december.. 

good luck and swamiye saranam ayyappa 🙏🙏

bro MD lo ekkada manam. 

6 hours ago, chanti-babu said:

MD lo meeru ekkada bro