Psycopk or Android halwa.

Soul

Just now, Spartan said:

ok, as u said.

u have different view against him, and i have it different

and we both cant change that perspective... 

btw, watever i said I just put my POV against him. 

most latest claim of your friend...

He wants TG govt to re-imburse all the taxes andhras have paid to the government since 1956. 

Phukat la vunnara mari andhrollu ? vunnanduku paisal kattinaru ante...abhabho, okate edupu ra ayya mee dosth di...

Itluntayi mee dosth edupulu...iyala kuda Konda Murali couple and TRS vaarthalu saduvutundu...oka few days back emo I don;t care about TG and TRS annadu...maanchi mata mida nilabade vyakthi vaya mee dosth..

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

He wants TG govt to re-imburse all the taxes andhras have paid to the government since 1956. 

Phukat la vunnara mari andhrollu ? vunnanduku paisal kattinaru ante...abhabho, okate edupu ra ayya mee dosth di...

Itluntayi mee dosth edupulu...iyala kuda Konda Murali couple and TRS vaarthalu saduvutundu...oka few days back emo I don;t care about TG and TRS annadu...maanchi mata mida nilabade vyakthi vaya mee dosth..

@psycopk  are u really serious ?

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Exactly boss, nenu emi antalenu mee dosth ni..

personal ga ivaltivaraku mee dosth ki okka mata kuda analedu, andari laaga boothulu kuda vaadanu...straight disco vuntadi anthe...

You may know him from 2009's...I have seen him since 2015. He is not a good person or atleast, a good mentality person since 2015. He spews venom. 

who's a good person in this db. point to one, pls.

I'm telling this kind of freewheeling discussions, where people are allowed to be personally attacked relentlessly brings out the worst in people. 

psycopk being mod is perhaps has a much higher responsibility than others, but I doubt he's that self introspective, and is no different/better than others in this db.

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

and you found this offensive enough to drag him into all conversations? you sure have a thin skin.

7 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@psycopk  are u really serious ?

Yes. Indeed he even ran this thread running into 2-3 pages...

After this post, I started attacking your friend ....I think its needed for sure..

sensing my attack, psycopk has deleted couple of my threads...and since then, the attack has taken to next level...

evaranna...entha bhajana chesina, taxes wapas iyalna...? emi vaya...evadikana chepithe izzat potadi andhrolladi/pulka galladi

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

and you found this offensive enough to drag him into all conversations? you sure have a thin skin.

Nah man...since then, I started questioning him...had debates ran into pages and pages...

definetely not offensive enough...