***Karnataka Assembly Election results updates***

SonaParv_522

Nara and nandamuri families ( CBN here)      (*Image result for boot lickers gifs

Phulkas here @psyc0pk and his batch 

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I wish AP gets better leader next election. I'm anti-TDP and anti-CBN but not anti-AP. Its part of the country and I owe for the land.

From day-1, CBN got things comletely wrong. He has put state's finances under stress, his economic model was very wrong and over estimated himself and his experience. 

CBN did so much damage to AP so that It would not recover from the Amaravati's mess. Other urban cities will suffer because of Amaravati.

I still think CBN will be better option for AP in current situation if he reduces his chaadastham & self dabba and plan according to AP's capacity and strengths. 

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

Yenamala or that Srikakulam MP are good leaders..

CBN gaadi music lekunda vallaki power iste baguntadi.. my feeling. 

No man, TDP needs to realize and overcome the CBN's model of hype development.

They need to realize and assess ground situation and come over their linguistic identity and stop owning things and issues. 

They need to stop 'Tamil' way of politics and start their own way of politics. and most importantly, they need to change the name to 'Andhra Desham Party' and include regional identity as their ideology than linguistic identity. 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

No man, TDP needs to realize and overcome the CBN's model of hype development.

They need to realize and assess ground situation and come over their linguistic identity and stop owning things and issues. 

They need to stop 'Tamil' way of politics and start their own way of politics. and most importantly, they need to change the name to 'Andhra Desham Party' and include regional identity as their ideology than linguistic identity. 

Endhuku bhayya manaki. Vaddu phulka gallu. Its time for pawala if he is sincere or any other new leader

3 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

I still think CBN will be better option for AP in current situation if he reduces his chaadastham & self dabba and plan according to AP's capacity and strengths. 

He has done enough damage to the state. CBN may be better bet to AP if he forgets the fact that he was CM for 9 years previously and also forget the fact that he was king maker once....

Its a new age and CBN has new competitors and CBN needs to realize its not 1995-2004 but 2018-19. which apparently is tough for him to digest. 

4 minutes ago, Soul said:

Endhuku bhayya manaki. Vaddu phulka gallu. Its time for pawala if he is sincere or any other new leader

Mega family is careful enough not to add any local identity in party name .. Praja Rajyam, Jana Sena ... good names for national expansion.. this is their best time

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

He has done enough damage to the state. CBN may be better bet to AP if he forgets the fact that he was CM for 9 years previously and also forget the fact that he was king maker once....

Its a new age and CBN has new competitors and CBN needs to realize its not 1995-2004 but 2018-19. which apparently is tough for him to digest. 

Yes. State em ayipoyina parledu. Naaku matram full publicity/fame raavali , matter vunna leka poyina full gaa spend sesi singapore katta , japan katta ani self dabba kottukovali.