Professionals particularly FTEs come here

Doravaru

25 minutes ago, Doravaru said:

Meeru job lo join ayye mundu mee future supervisor ni contact chesara just to know the work environment , or to find more about the job and so on..

Em questions adigithey baguntundi email lo please share your experiences and suggestions.

Thank you...

Also calling.

@tennisluvr @Quickgun_murugan @Android_Halwa @k2s @Spartan

We contacted 

went to lunch and date

spend night in hotel as well 

43 minutes ago, Doravaru said:

Meeru job lo join ayye mundu mee future supervisor ni contact chesara just to know the work environment , or to find more about the job and so on..

Em questions adigithey baguntundi email lo please share your experiences and suggestions.

Thank you...

Also calling.

PM me I can guide you 

50 minutes ago, Doravaru said:

Thank you...

Also calling.

rey nuvu FTE enduua raa neeku...work for mestris get some real experience...naku telisi nuvu NPU lanti latkor university lo chadivi untavu....Rey atleast get some good degree, else prati roju office lo ilagey ibbbandi avtundi..grow up dude

56 minutes ago, Doravaru said:

Thank you...

Also calling.

If I were ur future boss and if you contact me with such questions after accepting the offer and not before, huge red flag. That tells me how competent you are.

Don’t do sh1t...office poyinaka anni valle chebutharu, evaru ninnu fire cheyyali ane concept lo undaru..u will have ample time to know things..nee uduku muthram aapuko..or uccha aagakapothe dharam kattuko..desperate desi yeshalu yeyyaku%$#$ 

37 minutes ago, k2s said:

nothing wrong in asking questions, but it matters how you ask and what you ask.

a good damager will appreciate your questions

*=:   +1

21 minutes ago, WigsandThighs said:

Don’t do sh1t...office poyinaka anni valle chebutharu, evaru ninnu fire cheyyali ane concept lo undaru..u will have ample time to know things..nee uduku muthram aapuko..or uccha aagakapothe dharam kattuko..desperate desi yeshalu yeyyaku%$#$ 

HR gadu email pettadu kaka.. 

this is your supervisor and feel free to contact him for any questions you have before your start date ani.. aadini CC kuda pettadu.

nenu sure.. thank you for providing the information. I will contact Mr. XXXX ani kottina..

ippudu em questions tho contact cheyyalo samajh aythaledu... 

54 minutes ago, sunrisersfan7890 said:

rey nuvu FTE enduua raa neeku...work for mestris get some real experience...naku telisi nuvu NPU lanti latkor university lo chadivi untavu....Rey atleast get some good degree, else prati roju office lo ilagey ibbbandi avtundi..grow up dude

its okay kaka... andaru nee laga telivaina vallu undaru kada... andukey asking what to do.. what not to do ani...

41 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Picha lite etlago akkadiki poyaka induction lu KT lu untayi .. lite theesko..antha vaalle cheptharu

Its a remote job bro and I am kind of new to this... so andukey ela handle cheskovaalo peddalani asking...

1 hour ago, Chamchaa said:

We contacted 

went to lunch and date

spend night in hotel as well 

nuvvu a job apply chesav?? I am talking about software and professional job

You will join and start complaining after 6 months to two years. Worked in fulltime and got frustrated with multiple jobs. Boring as fuck as you will not see new situations. Same dabba colleagues. Jumped into contracting now. %$#$