Now I completely understand

Telugu_ammayi

3 hours ago, Paidithalli said:

Gfs sarigga undaru ankul.. valla kanna aunties chala better .. moral support la ayina untaru .. manchi chedu cheppadaniki

Correct cheppav GF's waste baa, Nee GF phone number and FB page ikkada ping chey.... 

idi pedda boku ani telusukoni aa husband ala tayarayi untadu , last thread ki ee thread ki complete contrast , Extra maritial affair pettukunte kani life enta hell untado telustadi..

2 hours ago, Soul said:

Gisonti story lu vintunte marriage is waste. Live in best anipisthundhi akkai. No struggle, no need for comprising on ethics

Eppudaina dobbeyuccho nachhakapothe. 

Life long kids oddu ante Live-in undadam best, Kaani Kids anedi Biggest responsibilty and you will realise that Happiness lies in Basic things.

Kids ochaka if you fight and leave apart then you are destroyin future of ur kid.

4 hours ago, vendettaa said:

Ala humiliating insults unte in any relationship esp woman become isolated so that roam on db's like this

but affairs avi it depends on individual don't generalize

if you want to start new relationship just divorce him and go for it 

never go for extra marital affairs ,tappudu panulu dagavu ekuva rojulu 

never think of affairs when you r already in relationship 

never get into or be in stressful relationship,it will be killing you and you become unproductive 

life is beautiful ,make right decisions at right moment 

One of the best reply *=:

2 hours ago, Telugu_ammayi said:

Moreover earlier I used to judge ...andharu social media lo atla attention seeking postlu and friends /family get to gathers every weekend Ani ...

these days I’m doing the same ...fb /insta lo pics posting full time pass and attention koda vastundhi...

weekends I don’t wanna see his ducking face ...so friends ni lunch ko , ekkado distant cousins ni koda inviting ...

i luved him o much ...tat asshole humiliated me and my love ...I’m never gonna forgive or forget tat behavior towards me 

Meeku elanti attention kavali kaasta vivaristara?

5 minutes ago, ram4a said:

Life long kids oddu ante Live-in undadam best, Kaani Kids anedi Biggest responsibilty and you will realise that Happiness lies in Basic things.

Kids ochaka if you fight and leave apart then you are destroyin future of ur kid.

Exactly ...kids are biggest responsibility and appudy telisi pothadhi relationship entha strong oo

6 minutes ago, Telugu_ammayi said:

Exactly ...kids are biggest responsibility and appudy telisi pothadhi relationship entha strong oo

Kaani ilanti posts este....DB lo unna Hungry boyz....will start stalking you ..haha  my lill suggestion dont give ur personal details to anyone in this DB.

1 minute ago, ram4a said:

Kaani ilanti posts este....DB lo unna Hungry boyz....will start stalking you ..haha  my lill suggestion dont give ur personal details to anyone in this DB.

Nenu ivanu ley ..thanks for the suggestion

4 hours ago, Telugu_ammayi said:

Nenu potha anatam ledhu ...endhuku potharoo now I understand anntunna 

Aa thought kudA vaddu 

apdu pregnant ani post chesav I suggested u to go for abortion endukante 3rd month kabatti and more over parents madya relation Ila unte oka life ni bhoomi midaki tisku radam valla both will face hell of problems 

I am seeing one of my freinds facing such problem hell chustundi ammay ,she is 28 ,kid ni vadulkoledu husband divorce papers ichadu so she can't live with him 

both are fighting for kid, inko pelli cheskoledu Ila kid ni petkuni 

mental torture Adi endukante kid mida rights iddarki untay ,u can't take ur kid to any place without ur ex husband permission 

sorry divorce and abortion gurinchi inta laga cheptunna ani tappu ga ankoku

stress ful and bad relationships leads to either divorce or suicide or life span taggipodam ante health issues fast ga vastay life lo ,health bagokapote em cheylem 

18 minutes ago, vendettaa said:

Aa thought kudA vaddu 

apdu pregnant ani post chesav I suggested u to go for abortion endukante 3rd month kabatti and more over parents madya relation Ila unte oka life ni bhoomi midaki tisku radam valla both will face hell of problems 

I am seeing one of my freinds facing such problem hell chustundi ammay ,she is 28 ,kid ni vadulkoledu husband divorce papers ichadu so she can't live with him 

both are fighting for kid, inko pelli cheskoledu Ila kid ni petkuni 

mental torture Adi endukante kid mida rights iddarki untay ,u can't take ur kid to any place without ur ex husband permission 

sorry divorce and abortion gurinchi inta laga cheptunna ani tappu ga ankoku

stress ful and bad relationships leads to either divorce or suicide or life span taggipodam ante health issues fast ga vastay life lo ,health bagokapote em cheylem 

Now I regret ...abortion it’s too late now ..I have to live this fact tat I choose and married an asshole ...veedi Kosam Nenu fought against world ...my family n friends everyone were against ...but appudu I was blindfolded ...Cha even I planned to have babies only to save my relationship with him ...adhi koda epudu back fire ayindhi...life lo undo button unty entha baguntundhoo