All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

weekend update:

hand 1: 2/5 NL game, someone straddle to $10. 4 ppl called along with small and big blind. And straddle guy raised to $55 and I have pocket A's, so re-raised to $165. All fold, small blind flat call and straddle guy called as well. Flop comes 852** rainbow.  Small blind goes  all-in for $750 and straddle guy calls his all-in and am not sure what the duck i should do now.

hand 2:  2/5 NL game, some one raised to $25, and another guy re-raised to $85 and I have AK suited. I flat called $85 and another guy called as well. flop comes, JJK** rainbow. check, check and that $85 guy bets $255, other guy folds and now am in a tough spot. I hate AK. 

explain the scenarios.

4 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

weekend update:

hand 1: 2/5 NL game, someone straddle to $10. 4 ppl called along with small and big blind. And straddle guy raised to $55 and I have pocket A's, so re-raised to $165. All fold, small blind flat call and straddle guy called as well. Flop comes 852** rainbow.  Small blind goes  all-in for $750 and straddle guy calls his all-in and am not sure what the duck i should do now.

hand 2:  2/5 NL game, some one raised to $25, and another guy re-raised to $85 and I have AK suited. I flat called $85 and another guy called as well. flop comes, JJK** rainbow. check, check and that $85 guy bets $255, other guy folds and now am in a tough spot. I hate AK. 

explain the scenarios.

Hand1: nee position enti? just $10 limp chesava pocket Aces tho?

6 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

weekend update:

explain the scenarios.

Hand2:you are not folding for one single bet...adi kuda paired board mida neeku pair undi....so definatly i will call

7 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

weekend update:

explain the scenarios.

Hand1:Kings queens or Jacks ayi untay opposite lo...vaalla play batti i don't think they have pocket 8's or pocket 5's

2 hours ago, CricPokChic said:

$888 buyin bhayya...8 handed ....8000 starting chips...$888,888 guaranteed prizepool....

Adi guaranteed first place ankunta, prize pool would be more higher GSB3.gif?1370457845

20 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

weekend update:

explain the scenarios.

First hand I call. I'm no way folding aa board pi.  Given the way hand played some draws and over pairs are possible anthe. If they have some sets Merry Christmas to them, I would snap.GSB3.gif?1370457845

Second hand: I would have raised preflop (4 bet) and folded for allin preflop. Aa flop is the best you can ask for AK. His probability holding Aces or Kings is way less as you are blocking AK. I go allin even if I see bad news here I'm ok. So is the reason you should always 4 bet instead of flatting as you will be having info what they have. Now in this spot you have no info and play the guessing game, but 99 in 100 times you will be ahead, only hand he can hold is Aces - if he have that Merry Christmas again, you may peel one more king on turn or river if god bless you. But I go Allin GSB3.gif?1370457845

20 minutes ago, hello987 said:

Hand1:Kings queens or Jacks ayi untay opposite lo...vaalla play batti i don't think they have pocket 8's or pocket 5's

Kings ratio is low. First guy might hold 10s. Straddle guy have Queens range anthe. Set of 8s possible for straddle but I think it's sick if he got that GSB3.gif?1370457845

20 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Adi guaranteed first place ankunta, prize pool would be more higher GSB3.gif?1370457845

ya guarenteed 1st place ke....

my bust out hand:

I was big blind...  I get 4 5 clubs....blinds 300 600....Utg+2 raised to 1500....all folded to me...i call 900....flop 44K..i check he raised to 2200....i go allin (my stack is around 10k).....he thinks longs and calls saying i am bluffing...he shows A 10 off suit for A high...I was so happy to see that...

then this happened:

turn A

River A

I couldnt believe what was happening...table was shell shocked.....left the table silently....

2 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

my bust out hand:

I was big blind...  I get 4 5 clubs....blinds 300 600....Utg+2 raised to 1500....all folded to me...i call 900....flop 44K..i check he raised to 2200....i go allin (my stack is around 10k).....he thinks longs and calls saying i am bluffing...he shows A 10 off suit for A high...I was so happy to see that...

then this happened:

turn A

River A

I couldnt believe what was happening...table was shell shocked.....left the table silently....

He called you with A 10???? oh my PK

3 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

my bust out hand:

then this happened:

turn A

River A

Rio lone kadha

hand 1 : i never limp with pocket ace. i agree but i've been watching this guy and his moves, and expressions, he seemed like holding pocket 8's and when straddle guy called his all-in. I just folded my aces. No he turns pocket 8's as expected. I saved around 800 bucks out there.

hand 2 :  pre-flop 4 bet to the raiser for AK, i dont think i can do, atleast i dont have to guts for AK (hate em). it was a tough call for me. but i didnt call him either. And guess what he shows his cards and they are pocket Aces. i was going to represent jacks but for some reason, I felt like he is holding aces, so ended-up folding my hand.