All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

9 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

ya guarenteed 1st place ke....

my bust out hand:

I was big blind...  I get 4 5 clubs....blinds 300 600....Utg+2 raised to 1500....all folded to me...i call 900....flop 44K..i check he raised to 2200....i go allin (my stack is around 10k).....he thinks longs and calls saying i am bluffing...he shows A 10 off suit for A high...I was so happy to see that...

then this happened:

turn A

River A

I couldnt believe what was happening...table was shell shocked.....left the table silently....

What can you bluff here. He is a maniac, if he called your Allin here. I still can't believe his call though. Inka runner runner antava adi nee sudi, It happens once in lifetime beats ivi you can't do much. He has only option to catch running Aces or running 10s, nee gaacharam ala undi. GSB3.gif?1370457845

another hand: 2/5 NL, flat call for $5 with 5 ppl in the pot. I have A5 off-suite. Flop comes AK5** rainbow. I bet $25, everyone folds, except one who raised to $65. I snap called him. and the turn comes AK57*, i check and he bets again for $165, i called and the river AK574, i check and he bets $275 now. What the hell is he holding? AK? or pocket 5's?

8 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

hand 1 : i never limp with pocket ace. i agree but i've been watching this guy and his moves, and expressions, he seemed like holding pocket 8's and when straddle guy called his all-in. I just folded my aces. No he turns pocket 8's as expected. I saved around 800 bucks out there.

hand 2 :  pre-flop 4 bet to the raiser for AK, i dont think i can do, atleast i dont have to guts for AK (hate em). it was a tough call for me. but i didnt call him either. And guess what he shows his cards and they are pocket Aces. i was going to represent jacks but for some reason, I felt like he is holding aces, so ended-up folding my hand.

Table pi nee observation batti went with your gut. Good that you folded, I just heard action how that went, so I can't judge here. But it's a great fold and if I'm in your spot I might have called emo.GSB3.gif?1370457845

Hand 2: I never flat with so much strong hand preflop. Atleast I 4 bet to 225 here and fold for Allin preflop. As I said the only hand he can have is Aces to beat you on that flop. Ila flat chesi flop pi museyadam isn't a right play which I believe. In long run these adds up. If you flat and want to see AK3 flop and lose your whole stack or lose only minimum with info preflop. You may be right in the way flatting with your experiences though. But I believe that's so much strong hand you should never flat, if you have fear playing AK don't even call 3 bets is what i suggest GSB3.gif?1370457845

7 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

another hand: 2/5 NL, flat call for $5 with 5 ppl in the pot. I have A5 off-suite. Flop comes AK5** rainbow. I bet $25, everyone folds, except one who raised to $65. I snap called him. and the turn comes AK57*, i check and he bets again for $165, i called and the river AK574, i check and he bets $275 now. What the hell is he holding? AK? or pocket 5's?

I have no info again here, will call his 275 bet. Only hand he can hold is AK or the same hand which you have. May have Aces Kings which some people like to flat instead of raise preflop. If I fold I will fold on turn itself(as I'm pretty sure there is a bet coming on river too), else I call any bets on river. Make yourself clear when calling turn bets what you'll do on river, I recommend take time instead snapping bets every street.GSB3.gif?1370457845

19 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

What can you bluff here. He is a maniac, if he called your Allin here. I still can't believe his call though. Inka runner runner antava adi nee sudi, It happens once in lifetime beats ivi you can't do much. He has only option to catch running Aces or running 10s, nee gaacharam ala undi. GSB3.gif?1370457845

ya plus vadidi baga big stack he has around 40k...adi kuda oka reason anukunta....na daridram ala undi anukunnna ika....

10 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

I have no info again here, will call his 275 bet. Only hand he can hold is AK or the same hand which you have. May have Aces Kings which some people like to flat instead of raise preflop. If I fold I will fold on turn itself(as I'm pretty sure there is a bet coming on river too), else I call any bets on river. Make yourself clear when calling turn bets what you'll do on river, I recommend take time instead snapping bets every street.GSB3.gif?1370457845

so yeah, he have the same hand A5 suited and we ended-up chopping the pot. And for AK suggestion, yes i would take your advise here. Prolly I shud start trying 4 betting or playing similar to pocket aces/kings. may be next time.

17 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

ya plus vadidi baga big stack he has around 40k...adi kuda oka reason anukunta....na daridram ala undi anukunnna ika....

Still in big tournaments that too in initial stages gambling is way too less on that flop, I don't know why he called though -  you are ahead on any given day with your hand on that flop with a check raise. Period! I blame your destiny for thisGSB3.gif?1370457845

13 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

so yeah, he have the same hand A5 suited and we ended-up chopping the pot. And for AK suggestion, yes i would take your advise here. Prolly I shud start trying 4 betting or playing similar to pocket aces/kings. may be next time.

Glad that you called here. Ofcourse yes, any any guy with Queens is scared if he have lot money behind him to gamble without Kings and Aces, so 4 bet always says you have Aces Kings when people don't hold them. If the 5 bet comes, don't even think for second just fold it. And with small stacks, I flat AK instead of raise as there is no point to gamble with small stacks as they go 400 Allin with pocket 10s too. Keep 4 bets if the 3bet raiser is deep, with small stacks I fold preflop many times too as we can't play them as they even call with over cards on flop  with less money behind. Check with what stacks you are playing always GSB3.gif?1370457845 

20 hours ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Still in big tournaments that too in initial stages gambling is way too less on that flop, I don't know why he called though -  you are ahead on any given day with your hand on that flop with a check raise. Period! I blame your destiny for thisGSB3.gif?1370457845

bad time baga run avutunantundi  naku prastutam....