How many know that even though Green card date is current of yours you dont get green card?

whatsapp

Like if your Prioriy Date is Jan 1st 2009 and current priority date becomes JAN 2009 , Still you dont get green card,

I met a guy whose date is 2006 JAN still waiting for his green card he got EAD not green card, so there is a limit of 3000 per country which includes depedents, thats fine 

but how the line skips of 2006 jan Guy and assign to 2007 Jan guy? I dont understand this logic.

9 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

Like if your Prioriy Date is Jan 1st 2009 and current priority date becomes JAN 2009 , Still you dont get green card,

I met a guy whose date is 2006 JAN still waiting for his green card he got EAD not green card, so there is a limit of 3000 per country which includes depedents, thats fine 

but how the line skips of 2006 jan Guy and assign to 2007 Jan guy? I dont understand this logic.

Seen many such cases in forum posts. I think they can just put your application in under processing for years. 

5 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Seen many such cases in forum posts. I think they can just put your application in under processing for years. 

min 5k untayi year ki..mana 30k apply chesthunam..avg ga 20k apply chesina...2009 -2018 ki 9*20k- 180K GC.... 5k every 5 years ki  ichina... (180/5)*5 = 36*5  = 180 yrs lo vachesthadhi epudu apply chesina valaki.. CITI_c$y

1 minute ago, ARYA said:

i dont think so man Image result for brahmi popcorn eating gif

Yes you have to go, only thing you no need approval for changing employer !! but let me check withone who got ead and get back to this. 

1 minute ago, whatsapp said:

Yes you have to go, only thing you no need approval for changing employer !! but let me check withone who got ead and get back to this. 

yep may be...ee vishayam lo naku antha knowledge ledu bro 

24 minutes ago, tables said:

but ead unna gani stamping ki povali kada?

Dont think so. But some people who got EAD prefer to stay on H1 till they get their GC. Such people need to goto stamping.