quiz questions

SonaParv_522

8 minutes ago, k2s said:

A and B start swimming simultaneously from opposite ends i.e Deep end & shallow end of a swimming pool with speeds 5m/s and 2 m/s.. They swim and after reaching opposite ends , they change the directions and continue swimming with their respective uniform speeds..when they meet for the 8th time , they meet at a distance of 10meters from the shallow end.

Q) Find the length of the swimming pool.

Long bell kottaru sir, intiki vellali *u(

53 minutes ago, SonaParv_522 said:

Population  of  a  city  decreases  by  10%  at  the  end  of  first  year  and  increases  by   10%  at  the  end  of  second  year  and  again  decreases  by  10%  at  the  end  of  third  year.  If  the  population  of  the  city  at  the  end  of  third  year  is  4455,  then  what  was  the  population  of  the  city  at  the  beginning  of  the  first  year?

36 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

How? 

M. F  =  90/100*110*100*90/100 =  81*11/1000

Population  before 3Yrs=I.Q /M. F=4455*1000/81*11 = 5000

rofl @3$%

7 minutes ago, SonaParv_522 said:

12?

pedda calculation eh cheyalanukunta using right angle triangle formulas. exam lo aithe 1-2 pages easy ga nimpochu

8 minutes ago, SeemaLekka said:

pedda calculation eh cheyalanukunta using right angle triangle formulas. exam lo aithe 1-2 pages easy ga nimpochu

haha, ya...equation solving untundi.........

ikkada nenu Pythagoras concept use chesa mostly....I have assumed few things here, anyway right angles are 90 deg and I assumed others are 45 deg. so opposite sides equal ayithayi. alaa assume chesukunte 12.4 something ochindi y value. so alaa round figure esi cheppesa @3$%