• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cool

• Chamak_Chandra

• batman2

• futureofandhra

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Chamak_Chandra said:

Pls put atleast 5 out of 100 of your counter points for what is there in news article with facts.

Regarding AK apologizing, what is said is true regarding DDA corruption ( about jateily involvement ), this is supported by famous cricketers kiriti azad, and bishan singh bedi. Judge in the courts are bought by jaitely ( bjp govt) and they wont give any judgements against BJP. So Arvind kejriwal thought better to apologize.

Ambani has put a 5000 crore defamation case against sanjay singh.

2nd instance, justice loya was killed and was a judge in Amit shah case , he was bribed 100 crores to give the hearing in favour of amit shah but he didnt budge and he was killed.

3rd instance, BK bansal an IAS office was harassed until each of their family members took their lives bcoz of Amit shah and in the Suicide letter he mentioned Amit shah, No court is interested in taking up the case or does any media show anything about case.

BJP is trying to control media and judiciary, that is why 1st time in history 4 supreme court judges came gave press conference about dipak mishra (bjp agent) and democracy at risk. BJP govt deals with medai or judiciary in only 2 ways, either tries to buy them or threaten them.

BJP/bodi got votes in 2014 bcoz they said congress did 2G scam. And not long ago they made public fools by saying there was no 2G scam.

Pls don't believe me. Google each point and you will know the truth.

+-

@solman @reality @LordOfMud

*=:

1 hour ago, Chamak_Chandra said:

Pls put atleast 5 out of 100 of your counter points for what is there in news article with facts.

Regarding AK apologizing, what is said is true regarding DDA corruption ( about jateily involvement ), this is supported by famous cricketers kiriti azad, and bishan singh bedi. Judge in the courts are bought by jaitely ( bjp govt) and they wont give any judgements against BJP. So Arvind kejriwal thought better to apologize.

Ambani has put a 5000 crore defamation case against sanjay singh.

2nd instance, justice loya was killed and was a judge in Amit shah case , he was bribed 100 crores to give the hearing in favour of amit shah but he didnt budge and he was killed.

3rd instance, BK bansal an IAS office was harassed until each of their family members took their lives bcoz of Amit shah and in the Suicide letter he mentioned Amit shah, No court is interested in taking up the case or does any media show anything about case.

BJP is trying to control media and judiciary, that is why 1st time in history 4 supreme court judges came gave press conference about dipak mishra (bjp agent) and democracy at risk. BJP govt deals with medai or judiciary in only 2 ways, either tries to buy them or threaten them.

BJP/bodi got votes in 2014 bcoz they said congress did 2G scam. And not long ago they made public fools by saying there was no 2G scam.

Pls don't believe me. Google each point and you will know the truth.

+-

@solman @reality @LordOfMud

bjp didnt say there was no scam......

idhi bagundhi........if kejri has proof then why doesnt he submit in court........

its easy to say court doesnt prosecute and then turn around and say bjp couldnt prove 2g scam

arey propoganda nunchi baitaki vachi koncham sontha brain vaadu

people who dont know anything will google so you do that

The commonality that I have seen in all Anti Modi friends that I have argued with.  

1. Very unstable mind people. Today they say I will do photography, tomorrow I will develop an app, next I will do business and list goes on and on. In the process, they don't even do their current work properly

2. The same goes for their love life. Today this girl tomorrow another girl, final they will marry a completely different girl(mostly expecting something from them), with whom also they will not be happy and keep on cribbing that they should have married some other girl.

3. Always looking for free stuff. If my Grandfather/father dies, I will get so much property, I will marry this girl and I will get this much dowry, My father-in-law will shower me with wealth.

4. They want everything to be fast, but will not work to achieve that., but instead just find reasons to crib. 

Most of the Anti Modi supporters will definitely fall under one or more categories mentioned above. If not, then I would be delighted to hear about this new type of people. Please help me expand this list.

Maybe this requires a thread of its own to discuss

1 hour ago, batman2 said:

bjp didnt say there was no scam......

idhi bagundhi........if kejri has proof then why doesnt he submit in court........

its easy to say court doesnt prosecute and then turn around and say bjp couldnt prove 2g scam

arey propoganda nunchi baitaki vachi koncham sontha brain vaadu

people who dont know anything will google so you do that

No points to counter from your 100 points. ? Both BJP and cong are different sides of same coin.  

Bjp when in govt doesn’t put any cong ministers in jail and vice versa.

1 hour ago, kathiramdasu said:

The commonality that I have seen in all Anti Modi friends that I have argued with.  

1. Very unstable mind people. Today they say I will do photography, tomorrow I will develop an app, next I will do business and list goes on and on. In the process, they don't even do their current work properly

2. The same goes for their love life. Today this girl tomorrow another girl, final they will marry a completely different girl(mostly expecting something from them), with whom also they will not be happy and keep on cribbing that they should have married some other girl.

3. Always looking for free stuff. If my Grandfather/father dies, I will get so much property, I will marry this girl and I will get this much dowry, My father-in-law will shower me with wealth.

4. They want everything to be fast, but will not work to achieve that., but instead just find reasons to crib. 

Most of the Anti Modi supporters will definitely fall under one or more categories mentioned above. If not, then I would be delighted to hear about this new type of people. Please help me expand this list.

Maybe this requires a thread of its own to discuss

Commonalities of BJP / bodi supporters are either paid trolls or doesn’t use their mind what’s going on around. I have given 4-5 points and there is news article , if u have any points to counter pls put them here. Ppl like you doesn’t have any points to counter and attack blindly who criticize BJP/ bodi. 

+-

1 minute ago, Chamak_Chandra said:

Commonalities of BJP / bodi supporters are either paid trolls or doesn’t use their mind what’s going on around. I have given 4-5 points and there is news article , if u have any points to counter pls put them here. Ppl like you doesn’t have any points to counter and attack blindly who criticize BJP/ bodi. 

+-

Bhakths ki logics avasaram ledu

58 minutes ago, Chamak_Chandra said:

No points to counter from your 100 points. ? Both BJP and cong are different sides of same coin.  

Bjp when in govt doesn’t put any cong ministers in jail and vice versa.

Arvin forgerywaal said he has proof that would put sheila dixitin jail

plzzzzz provide that proof

after that I will give you counter points

17 minutes ago, batman2 said:

Arvin forgerywaal said he has proof that would put sheila dixitin jail

plzzzzz provide that proof

after that I will give you counter points

gali_janardhan_reddy_pooja_throwing_flow