Singapore - Amaravati Direct Flight Services in 30 Days | CM Chandrababu

psycopk

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Yeah, telugu movies have to blamed for such mess....and people associated with it..! however, movies seems to be now heading in a right direction and we should see if culture also heads in the right way...

best thing is to ban the word 'telugu' and create new identity for andhra and telangana....that may solve most problems if not create new..

the only way to stop degeneration is to create plenty of subcultures within Telugu. I'm positive with rising incomes of dalits, they will express themselves more (like chennai dalits who revolutionized Tamil movie industry with their perspective), and create separate cultures, and so with upper class urban telugu youth who wish to be original (not the west aping kind).

culture can move in various different directions, and the most attractive and relevant ones will find mass appeal, and create various subcultures within them. etc.

there's no need for Andhra/Telangana categorization.. nor is there a need for Tamil/Telugu or any other categorization.

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

what group? that group is in this db too. lol. 

that's what happens if you remain virgin until you are 30, I guess.

Yeah, such group is in DB too....I was shocked to learn that this group is heavily influenced by movies...I asked many people from such groups as to what would be their ultimate ambition then, the answers were more or less the same...to become a producer,director,actor,script writer, distributor, exhibitor or someway they want to connect to the movies and gosh, they read all those film news everyday like they will be updated even with the percentage of movie shooting completed and all...and most of them did tell that their ultimate ambition is to sleep with a artist one fine day...

We Indians should perfect the art of dating, that will be a simple solution for 1000's of problems in the society....restricting a commonality make them scarce and ultimate demand...better to deregulate and streamline :-)

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

the only way to stop degeneration is to create plenty of subcultures within Telugu. I'm positive with rising incomes of dalits, they will express themselves more (like chennai dalits who revolutionized Tamil movie industry with their perspective), and create separate cultures, and so with upper class urban telugu youth who wish to be original (not the west aping kind).

culture can move in various different directions, and the most attractive and relevant ones will find mass appeal, and create various subcultures within them. etc.

there's no need for Andhra/Telangana categorization.. nor is there a need for Tamil/Telugu or any other categorization.

Well, uprising of dalits has been happening and its at much better levels than it was a decade back...

May be able to see non upper caste CM in 10 years....lets see if this would bring a change in the society...and even these groups are also being influenced by upper castes on lifestyle and habits...I don;t know else where but in southern telangana, dalits who are making progress try to follow the benchmarks of upper castes...

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Well, uprising of dalits has been happening and its at much better levels than it was a decade back...

May be able to see non upper caste CM in 10 years....lets see if this would bring a change in the society...and even these groups are also being influenced by upper castes on lifestyle and habits...I don;t know else where but in southern telangana, dalits who are making progress try to follow the benchmarks of upper castes...

I'm s0rry uppercastes have set no benchmarks for anyone to follow. Its good if one avoids the entire uppercaste benchmark, which is just 'preparing hard for exam, and landing a high paying job'.

I'll be happy if entire entrance exams are done away with, and admissions based on final exams and also reservation, along with 100 times increase in number of seats.

this idea that acing an exam makes you smart may be somewhat true, but it doesn't give you the right to sh1t on others. and this must be taught to kids from early school. the truth that intelligence is just one of the criteria that allows one to be successful. Not the only one.

we don't need psycho bastard kids at college harassing particular communities and calling it initiation. They don't change even after they land jobs, and lead pathetic unsatisfied lives, because they thought they were intelligent, and realise they are not. and now thhey can't even connect to people.

I'm disgusted by those people.

Ipude andina taaza vartha...

Indigo Airlines vachesi Amaravati airport lo adedo hub anta operational base anta....renditlo edo inka clarity ledu but vachestadi...

inkoka 18 days la singapore airlines direct flight anta...

indigo airlines emo operational base or hub anta....clarity ledu inka..

16 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Indigo Airlines vachesi Amaravati airport lo adedo hub anta operational base anta....renditlo edo inka clarity ledu but vachestadi...

Singapore airlines impossible to the nearest dream

Max silk air or indigo can operate

17 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

bl@st

27 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Singapore airlines impossible to the nearest dream

Max silk air or indigo can operate

edo okati bhai....sendraal saar singapore minister aina eshwaran sakshi ga chepindu, one month la, ante july 8th lopala...singapore la happy cities summit start ayelopu first flight start chestham ani chepindu...idi sakshi lo vachina vartha kadu, bhagavadgeetha samanam aina eenadu lo vachina vaartha...

1 minute ago, Raithu_bidda_ said:

Tatha aa runway worst ha vundi pedadi katakapothe air India vadu kuda radu 

manakenduku kaka avanni...

inkoka 18 days la telustadi kada...runway chinnada..peddada...silk air uh lekapothey singapore airlines uh...

musti 1 lakh passengers per month...ie matram danike vayammo vayammo...emirates anta...singapore anta...international immigration ledu kani flight kavalsochindi saar ki

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

manakenduku kaka avanni...

inkoka 18 days la telustadi kada...runway chinnada..peddada...silk air uh lekapothey singapore airlines uh...

musti 1 lakh passengers per month...ie matram danike vayammo vayammo...emirates anta...singapore anta...international immigration ledu kani flight kavalsochindi saar ki

Hello halwa TOLLYGIFS_pkc4.gif

18 days to go...

runway saaf cheyurri vaa....pedaga usage leni airport kada...guntalu padi vuntayi runway mida, kastha pudchandi vaya...singapore airliens flight digutundi