Singapore - Amaravati Direct Flight Services in 30 Days | CM Chandrababu

psycopk

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

deenamma comedy. direct chicago flight esthey better emo sCo_^Y

&^%

yeah setu....sastunnam ie pulkas and CBN fans tho...

last 4 years nundi...okasari emirates antadu..inkosari singapore antadu...air india antadu...ago igo international flight vachesindi antaru...

asalu a gannavaram airport lo ipatiki emmigration department ae ledu, international clearences levu....more over, international flights ki slots availability kuda ledu...inkoka few months varaku schedule lo kuda ledu...I follow international aviation very closely and when I checked all the sources, the official ones, not by ABN or eenadu, there is no new airline or airport scheduled till the end of the year...aina kuda ie pulka bhajana agatledu...

so decided to take it from there....Honourable psycopk posted a paid article with a tag line /international air serivce in 30 days.....19 more days to go...lets what happens after 19 days...

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

yeah setu....sastunnam ie pulkas and CBN fans tho...

last 4 years nundi...okasari emirates antadu..inkosari singapore antadu...air india antadu...ago igo international flight vachesindi antaru...

asalu a gannavaram airport lo ipatiki emmigration department ae ledu, international clearences levu....more over, international flights ki slots availability kuda ledu...inkoka few months varaku schedule lo kuda ledu...I follow international aviation very closely and when I checked all the sources, the official ones, not by ABN or eenadu, there is no new airline or airport scheduled till the end of the year...aina kuda ie pulka bhajana agatledu...

so decided to take it from there....Honourable psycopk posted a paid article with a tag line /international air serivce in 30 days.....19 more days to go...lets what happens after 19 days...

19 days lo, tollywood will go on a chartered plane to singapore named 'daily' for a cultural performance in front of Singapore  prime minister to attract more investment to amaravati.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

19 days lo, tollywood will go on a chartered plane to singapore named 'daily' for a cultural performance in front of Singapore  prime minister to attract more investment to amaravati.

Yeah, it seems so...anduke anukunta direct flight adugutunaru...

america lo tana ata pani aipayee...next singapore telugu sanghalu...vaati pani kuda aipaye..

On a different note, I have been to couple of these telugu shows..and I have no idea what the organisers think of such shows.

Telugu movie songs stage mida live ga padutaru...I mean, telugu sabhalu ani cheppi telugu cinema paatalu padadaniki India nundi artists ni teesukuravadam, and indulging in shameless activities...asalu a shows ki oka ardam pardam ledu...

and 90% of such artists who come here are usually third rated names and never heard of before...

but what happened with these sex scandals is really the lowest point for desis in USA>..

1 minute ago, SriReddy_fan said:

2 more weeks to go😂😂😂

thappu....chempal esuko..

two and half more weeks to go...not two weeks.

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

On a different note, I have been to couple of these telugu shows..and I have no idea what the organisers think of such shows.

Telugu movie songs stage mida live ga padutaru...I mean, telugu sabhalu ani cheppi telugu cinema paatalu padadaniki India nundi artists ni teesukuravadam, and indulging in shameless activities...asalu a shows ki oka ardam pardam ledu...

and 90% of such artists who come here are usually third rated names and never heard of before...

but what happened with these sex scandals is really the lowest point for desis in USA>..

nenu vella as someone who covered these shows, when I was 18, and ran a website for singapore desi locals. it was a hindi show, and in 2000, and I frankly couldn't recognize most songs or any. lol. Johnny lever did a decent standup though.

Just now, uttermost said:

nenu vella as someone who covered these shows, when I was 18, and ran a website for singapore desi locals. it was a hindi show, and in 2000, and I frankly couldn't recognize most songs or any. lol. Johnny lever did a decent standup though.

I'm sure singapore shows must be much better than the ones that happen here in USA>..really crap..!!! 

and there is a group which believes in sleeping with an artist/film actress as their ultimate goal in life.....such artists fall prey to such people lured by money and all...

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

they have reduced telugu culture to just its cinemas. not just them, most telugu society has. and others too.

commodification of culture. something you can pack and sell as a product. Not something that is living breathing representation of actual people who live it.

or may be its telugu movies that are representative of telugu people now. who knows.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

they have reduced telugu culture to just its cinemas. not just them, most telugu society has. and others too.

commodification of culture. something you can pack and sell as a product. Not something that is living breathing representation of actual people who represent it.

or may be its telugu movies that are representative of telugu people now. who knows.

Yeah, telugu movies have to blamed for such mess....and people associated with it..! however, movies seems to be now heading in a right direction and we should see if culture also heads in the right way...

best thing is to ban the word 'telugu' and create new identity for andhra and telangana....that may solve most problems if not create new..

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I'm sure singapore shows must be much better than the ones that happen here in USA>..really crap..!!! 

and there is a group which believes in sleeping with an artist/film actress as their ultimate goal in life.....such artists fall prey to such people lured by money and all...

what group? that group is in this db too. lol. 

that's what happens if you remain virgin until you are 30, I guess.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

best thing is to ban the word 'telugu' and create new identity for andhra and telangana....that may solve most problems if not create new..

or start encouraging offbeat films, with actors who take themselves less seriously. but it won't work.

everything will be commoditized. whatever identity you create will degenerate because people wish to use that identity to only project power, not to actually revel in its uniqueness and evolve as persons independently from the mainstream.