Big boss 2 trolls & pulihora - congrats to Kaushal and Geetha - Karmy & GArmy-

kittaya

13 hours ago, babu_bangaram said:

Bhayyaas..... and future and current BB2 contestants and BB2 nirvakulu ......

please go and watch BB12 Hindi ...... see how BB controls the contestants and see how contestants participate ............

BB2 team ki asalu BB Ni chusina exp kooda ledhu Ani aghraharam lo taaalk

13 hours ago, babu_bangaram said:

Bhayyaas..... and future and current BB2 contestants and BB2 nirvakulu ......

please go and watch BB12 Hindi ...... see how BB controls the contestants and see how contestants participate ............

host gadu VP ayite show ela untadho ani cheppdanki BB2 oka example :giggle:

28 minutes ago, solman said:

host gadu VP ayite show ela untadho ani cheppdanki BB2 oka example :giggle:

yes, HMs kuda...

bayata ki vachaka kuda memu family ani prove cheyataniki kastapaduthunnaru EPs.

Veedu vachina craze motham ela pogottukovali ani chaala hard ga trying anukunta 

Confused Kaushal Making Fun Of Himself

On the third day I've come out of "Big Boss" house, I've got a call from Prime Minister's Office congratulating me for Big Boss win. Actually, my father picked up the call as I'm away for shooting" said Kaushal, during his interaction with a leading news channel. And that has set a series of other unbelievable revelations from the #BigBoss2 winner. 

"Kaushal" revealed that he got a call from Guinness Book Of Records, but unlike earlier where he claimed that 40 crores people voted for him, now he is saying that Star MAA didn't reveal the figure to him but some YouTube channels published the figures. And then he added that a university is actually giving him a doctorate.

Forget about the name of the university, but why is he getting a doctorate, just for winning a reality show? "That question, the people who are giving me will answer you when they confer the doctorate to me," said Kaushal. Looks like he is losing the game as he loses the grip on the words he's saying. 

Kaushal neither saved 100 people from drowning, nor he made lives of 1000s of people happier by his acts. He's just part of a reality show and like many cinema stars, he too got fans. That doesn't mean PMO will call him to appreciate. Stop making fun of yourself Kaushal. One thing is for sure, the big unexpected stardom is confusing him and he's taking all the nonsense

42 minutes ago, Siddardh said:

On the third day I've come out of "Big Boss" house, I've got a call from Prime Minister's Office congratulating me for Big Boss win. Actually, my father picked up the call as I'm away for shooting" said Kaushal, during his interaction with a leading news channel. And that has set a series of other unbelievable revelations from the #BigBoss2 winner. 

"Kaushal" revealed that he got a call from Guinness Book Of Records, but unlike earlier where he claimed that 40 crores people voted for him, now he is saying that Star MAA didn't reveal the figure to him but some YouTube channels published the figures. And then he added that a university is actually giving him a doctorate.

Forget about the name of the university, but why is he getting a doctorate, just for winning a reality show? "That question, the people who are giving me will answer you when they confer the doctorate to me," said Kaushal. Looks like he is losing the game as he loses the grip on the words he's saying. 

Kaushal neither saved 100 people from drowning, nor he made lives of 1000s of people happier by his acts. He's just part of a reality show and like many cinema stars, he too got fans. That doesn't mean PMO will call him to appreciate. Stop making fun of yourself Kaushal. One thing is for sure, the big unexpected stardom is confusing him and he's taking all the nonsense

yes, doctorate accept cheyakunda undalsindi...

ee PMO di chaala ekkuva ayindi 

motham pogottukuntunnadu....he is giving chance to other HMs again to troll him

1 hour ago, Thippara_meesam said:

Bigg Boss Winner Kaushal's Ridiculous Claims

Bigg Boss 2 winner Kaushal Manda's recent interview to a news channel has given enough fodder for the trollers. In this interview, Kaushal made some statements that sound ridiculously  funny.

He informed the news anchor that he got congratulatory call from Prime Minister's office after he won the title of "Bigg Boss 2".

Though he didn't say Prime Minister Modi called him but the mention of PM's office itself became a point for trollers to attack him.

People have started circulating Memes of Kaushal meeting US President Trump. Such trolling is going on over this PMO's call.

In the same breath, he mentioned Guinness Book of Records also approached him as he received 40 Crore votes.

It is a fact that he has received highest number of votes, Guinness Record approaching him sounds a bit odd. It has to be verified whether he has really got record votes. 

Kaushal also said he will soon be receiving doctorate from a University for winning the Bigg Boss 2 title.

The online Trollers are now in full force to tease him on social media.

ade babai...veede ila chestunnadu ante..migilina HMs gelichinte paristhiti ento aalochinchu

2 hours ago, Siddardh said:

idedo fake fakodi news laga vundi bhayya....We didn't see this in any of his interviews; at least regarding the call from PMO. 

My wife followed almost all his interviews and never came across his statement regarding PMO.

32 minutes ago, Maryadaramanna said:

idedo fake fakodi news laga vundi bhayya....We didn't see this in any of his interviews; at least regarding the call from PMO. 

My wife followed almost all his interviews and never came across his statement regarding PMO.

Kaushal vishayam lo alanti doubts akarle , Guinness record anapude naaku ardhamaindi , check out this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T99jIhVVlXA