OPT extension urgent need help please

chotu

hi all,

Currently working with employer on initial OPT at client place ,contract september varaki undhi , most probably extend avuthadhi

ippudu unna OPT October lo expire ayithundi, my employer not desi, said no for extension because of  the new rule, staffing company cannot take OPT candidates annaru.

vere employer ki change avvocha who will sign for extension ? Please advise guys ?

Just now, chotu said:

hi all,

Currently working with employer on initial OPT at client place ,contract september varaki undhi , most probably extend avuthadhi

ippudu unna OPT October lo expire ayithundi, my employer not desi, said no for extension because of  the new rule, staffing company cannot take OPT candidates annaru.

vere employer ki change avvocha who will sign for extension ? Please advise guys ?

yeah...change avochu

1 minute ago, Avakashavadi said:

yeah...change avochu

employer change chesi ,college lo update chesi, new employer tho extension apply cheyylana. so same job continue cheyyocha bro ?

client nundi kuda restrictions untayemo like preffered vendors ani thinking  

33 minutes ago, chotu said:

employer change chesi ,college lo update chesi, new employer tho extension apply cheyylana. so same job continue cheyyocha bro ?

client nundi kuda restrictions untayemo like preffered vendors ani thinking  

Ask if they have preferred vendors 

If you are in project that is good atleast 

Bro, whoever signs make sure they offer training at the employer site.

I don't know how much r u following the updates about the third party 

USCIS already issuing rfe's for people who worked/working on their stem opt  at client site during the h1b application process 

http://immigrationgirl.com/stem-opt-and-off-site-employment-new-issue-raised-in-h-1b-requests-for-evidence/

August 9th tarvatha , employing at client site will be illegal antunaru ( for those people who r on stem opt extension)

1 hour ago, Sachin200 said:

Bro, whoever signs make sure they offer training at the employer site.

I don't know how much r u following the updates about the third party 

USCIS already issuing rfe's for people who worked/working on their stem opt  at client site during the h1b application process 

http://immigrationgirl.com/stem-opt-and-off-site-employment-new-issue-raised-in-h-1b-requests-for-evidence/

August 9th tarvatha , employing at client site will be illegal antunaru ( for those people who r on stem opt extension)

Thank You Bro.

In that case who ever signs it, we are not supposed to work at client location, do we have to work at our employer location only ? OR do the employer just have show that employee is being trained at their location only.

i have only few weeks time to apply for extension. Ippudu employer change ayina august tharavatha situation enti mari

Edited by chotu

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

Ask if they have preferred vendors 

If you are in project that is good atleast 

I will check , Thank you.

project undhi bro ,most probably extend avuthadi kuda

20 minutes ago, chotu said:

Thank You Bro.

In that case who ever signs it, we are not supposed to work at client location, do we have to work at our employer location only ? OR do the employer just have show that employee is being trained at their location only.

i have only few weeks time to apply for extension. Ippudu employer change ayina august tharavatha situation enti mari

Whoever signs the form , that person should train you .

Worst case apply chesko stem opt and rfe ( if in case )padelopu employer change avvu. If you r lucky they might approve 

1 hour ago, Sachin200 said:

Whoever signs the form , that person should train you .

Worst case apply chesko stem opt and rfe ( if in case )padelopu employer change avvu. If you r lucky they might approve 

Okay bro. 3 weeks time undhi, client tho workout ithe ..I will try to switch before applying. if not as you said apply chestha