Nri telugus matrimony trend

karthikn

18 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

reject cheste chesinru but trivial reasons ki got reject ani db members yokka vadana.

nuvvu reject chesi db lo neede upperhand ani prove chesukunnav

Brahmi-2.gif

Neeku ala arthamayinda ok.. 

They reject because you are not attractive. Migathavanni silly reasons. There are better options for them out there. You are the best option for them when they don’t have anyone else. That is the ugly truth. DB members edo valla satisfaction kosam ala chebukuntunnaru.

10 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

They reject because you are not attractive. Migathavanni silly reasons. There are better options for them out there. You are the best option for them when they don’t have anyone else. That is the ugly truth. DB members edo valla satisfaction kosam ala chebukuntunnaru.

Even if some one reject if they have options and are not attractive it’s their life and they have the right to decide what they want in their life . People have priorities. Who are we to judge that they shouldn’t have priorities? May be tomorrow you will let your sister or daughter marry guys like these and valla gonthulu kostavemo. 

Even if someone reject thinking I am ugly I am fine and respect that . Infact I will be happy . I don’t want a guy who is that superficial and shallow .  Talk little matured . My last quote to you .

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Even if some one reject if they have options and are not attractive it’s their life and they have the right to decide what they want in their life . People have priorities. Who are we to judge that they shouldn’t have priorities? May be tomorrow you will let your sister or daughter marry guys like these and valla gonthulu kostavemo. 

Even if someone reject thinking I am ugly I am fine and respect that . Infact I will be happy . I don’t want a guy who is that superficial and shallow .  Talk little matured .

Everyone is superficial and shallow. Even you are. Don’t kid yourself. Infact, you will not get a guy who is not superficial to some degree. Same thing with girls. Konchem reality Loki ra. Baagu padathavu.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Yeah may be single visit lo single sitting lo andariki attractive kanipinchali ante sahasam ane cheppali. 

Ram Charan allu Arjun lake oka 4 movies pattindii acceptance ravadaniki after all mem entha ani antunna @TOM_BHAYYA and @karthikn

1 hour ago, Staysafebro said:

TRuth

1 hour ago, Staysafebro said:

I was rejected by whom I liked n I rejected few matches whom I felt OK after a phone call but Skype lo ekkale.. Recently I said non IT move avvadam kashtam but real ga nachithe we take risks :)

5 hours ago, Run said:

na freind ki  contracting ani ...FT enduku ledhu inka ani pilla father grilled ..finally rejected... he liked her a lot 

Who cares

2 hours ago, Amrita said:

Even if someone reject thinking I am ugly I am fine and respect that . Infact I will be happy . I don’t want a guy who is that superficial and shallow .  Talk little matured . My last quote to you .

I'm reacting only to the last line , have not read all the conversation in this thread , the truth is that all guys are superficial and shallow , there may be a 0.00001% exception , most of the guys or girls for that matter judge a person based on looks and decide whether to proceed or not , hard truth , there may be other reasons some times but this is probably the reason in most cases 

8 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

I'm reacting only to the last line , have not read all the conversation in this thread , the truth is that all guys are superficial and shallow , there may be a 0.00001% exception , most of the guys or girls for that matter judge a person based on looks and decide whether to proceed or not , hard truth , there may be other reasons some times but this is probably the reason in most cases 

I meant there will be acceptable  and reasonable degrees. Other things like attitude bavunte just based on looks reject cheyani vallu kuda ento mandi untaru. There will be all kinds of people in the world . Evariki edi nachutundo cheppalemu. Just saying.