Nri telugus matrimony trend

karthikn

2 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

vadni chopsticks toh noodles tinamani adagalsindhi...mana desi batch lo 90% mandhi ki raadhu @3$%including me braces_1

Naku radu :)

9 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Didn’t know how to do that . _%~

na MS friend ilane match kosam restaurant lo meet ayindhi abbayini ....nenu  bayata car lo waiting .. emmayindhi emo oka 15-20 min lo edupudu moham pettukoni vachindhi.. vishayam cheppumante cheppale.. still wonder what happened akkada ani

4 minutes ago, Run said:

na MS friend ilane match kosam restaurant lo meet ayindhi abbayini ....nenu  bayata car lo waiting .. emmayindhi emo oka 15-20 min lo edupudu moham pettukoni vachindhi.. vishayam cheppumante cheppale.. still wonder what happened akkada ani

I cried like that many times and called home and screamed on my mom saying stop looking . You will surprised to know the experiences. My guy friends when they listen they ask kavalani alantivallani do u meet ani I don’t know why I meet people with no min commonsense but malla bane chaduvukoni good positions lo untaru . Lacks basic commonsense and manners.

2 minutes ago, kiraak_poradu said:

Ammayi valla nanna met me 

$100k + salary kadani munde cheppochu kada Babu annadu

musalodiki dasara pandaga cinema chusara ankul ani adagalsindhi nuvvu

22 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Nannu Oka abbayi Java/J2ee questions asked while eating in a restaurant. Okati rondu adigite i thought he is just being funny . 12-13 questions adigadu . I wanted to ask on face miru naku developer job emanna istunnara  nenu R programming mida adagana ani but analeka chatakaka politely said can we talk about life’s than technology ? Of course I said No . Ento context audience situation batti matladakpote em cheyaglam ? 

@Amrita I feel it's sree chaitanya parayana effect. chiinapati nunchi rubbi rubbi penchithe ilane vuntadi. common sense ledu yedavalaki @3$%

I heard from many girls that they had to face technical interview during marriage looks. that' so funny. even my wife expected some technical questions and even prepared too.. but, I'm not an a...hole and has senses to differentiate the type of situation.

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Pelli chupulu with father ayyaya @3$%

Ammayi tho second round 

kani first round lo rejected no salary ledani 

1 minute ago, Maryadaramanna said:

@Amrita I feel it's sree chaitanya parayana effect. chiinapati nunchi rubbi rubbi penchithe ilane vuntadi. common sense ledu yedavalaki @3$%

I heard from many girls that they had to face technical interview during marriage looks. that' so funny. even my wife expected some technical questions and even prepared too.. but, I'm not an a...hole and has senses to differentiate the type of situation.

Nenu Ade sree chaitanya lo chaduvukunna but ilanti vinta alochanalu never came . _%~

36 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Pustakalu rayali so light . 

Don’t want to get into personal stuff but one guy made me walk in PF Changs to Check if I am handicapped or not . Assuming as cant think what else would make him to ask me to walk .

He kept asking can you walk ani I said Parledu fine fine ani .. I politely rejected many times . He said before paying bill I want to see you walk andi . I didn’t know how to say on face are u mad I won’t ani . I was stupid to walk killing myself inside though I didn’t want to like a object when he watch me .  Didn’t know why he can’t just observe when I walk out of restaurant in case he had bad experience . May be I could have thought of him but I was extremely annoyed and texted I am not interested as soon as I got out of restaurant.

Inka  personal I don’t want to reveal . Done. 

Yo why did you walk, you should have asked him can you "run" for a mile without stopping ani. @3$%

16 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I cried like that many times and called home and screamed on my mom saying stop looking . You will surprised to know the experiences. My guy friends when they listen they ask kavalani alantivallani do u meet ani I don’t know why I meet people with no min commonsense but malla bane chaduvukoni good positions lo untaru . Lacks basic commonsense and manners.

Education and some dummy job ki deeniki no correlation, stop correlating the two of them. 

7 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Nenu Ade sree chaitanya lo chaduvukunna but ilanti vinta alochanalu never came . _%~

Ledu le adi Sri Chaitanya effect kaadu, nenu bhi akkadane chadiva plus chaala mandi "normal"(ante not like the weird people mentioned in the thread) unnaru so I don't think it's an issue with Parayana Free chaitanya

Naku case lo pilla father oka form tesukuvachi details fill cheyamanadu when I was in India. Nenu Texas lo 95k salary ani raste ma ammayiki calif lo 105k ne Kanye ekkuva annadu

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Education and some dummy job ki deeniki no correlation, stop correlating the two of them. 

agreed man...also manners ki education ki kuda sambandham ledhu..eppatiki ardham cheskuntaro janam

3 minutes ago, infoseeker786 said:

Naku case lo pilla father oka form tesukuvachi details fill cheyamanadu when I was in India. Nenu Texas lo 95k salary ani raste ma ammayiki calif lo 105k ne Kanye ekkuva annadu

bl@st